2019 BMW 440i GC DEMO - 24/12K, $238/MO incl Tax, Only 7 MSD DAS

sweet deal but you know you could have just cropped your head out haha, blurring your face makes me think you’re in the seals or the beret lol.

Enjoy your new ride

2 Likes

Witness protection actually…haha.

1 Like

Who’s calling my new baby a lot stinker??

May not be everybody’s cup of tea, but I’m thrilled!!

3 Likes

most good deals come on lot stinkers, either way it’s under full warranty for your lease so who cares, again sweet deal, 25% pre incentives or close to it means you hit jackpot for these 4 series and 5 series this year.

1 Like

Any car that doesn’t sell within 6-8 months is considered a stinker and by that point any smart GSM will entertain offers to offload it even if it’s at a decent loss.

2 Likes

Great deal great work nice car. 350 days + on a loaner is definitely a lot stinker! A beautiful one at that.

I’m working on one with over 500 days right now!

It seems like lot time is either an indicator of a dealer who has no intention of ever deeply discounting, or an indicator that they may deeply discount to get rid of it. One or the other no in between lol.

6 Likes

Something to help you tell- if they still have ANY 2018 service loaners or executive demos in their inventory, or worse 2018s in new inventory, then you’ll know it is the former. There was ample opportunity and incentive to move those when there were still 2018 lease incentives.

3 Likes

Great Deal.
Congratulations!

This is usually a dead giveaway they’re in the storage business aside from sales.

Tried my luck a few places with left over demo 440s. They seem to want to keep them rather than sell them. Oh well.

2 Likes

Looks like a troll deal. Can you lease swap it to me? I’ll pay you 3000 downpayment.

1 Like

Not a 440 but someone here on the forum recently chiseled a 24% discount on a loaner 430. Anything is possible if you have the time and stick to your guns!

I’m not sure what you mean by a “troll deal”, but if you are implying it’s somehow fake news, I’m thankful you are incorrect. I took delivery of the car on Saturday (see the pic) and I’m loving it. I’m sorry if it makes you mad that someone else got a good deal on a nice car…

I did stick to my guns, but it only took a day or two to finalize the deal from start to finish. The dealership wanted to move it on and I was happy to oblige them. Honestly, I feel like I left a few hundred dollars on the table given how pleasant they were to deal with, but if true I can live with that as the car is a joy to drive and clearly its a ‘good’ deal.

3 Likes

Not sure why you spent 2 paragraphs on this guy :rofl:

2 Likes

You are correct. However despite my pretty solid knowledge of leasing prior to coming to this site, I have learned a fair amount here and I want this to remain a good resource for folks that are interested in leasing cool cars and being mindful of how they spend their hard-earned (in most cases) money on those cars.

I’m appreciative of this resource and the true “contributors” here, that’s it…

2 Likes

Unicorn :unicorn: … now with the money you’re saving go out and get yourself some new Monarchs. Us Dads have to always remain G… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wouldn’t rebates be 8000
5500 lease cash (440) and 2500 loyalty …

I’m sure you know that BMW incentives can vary by region. In some areas, the 440 incentive is 5000 lease credit and 2500 loyalty…

Yeah I know they very by region, I thought though that 5500 was pretty much confirmed to be had in every region but my apologies

Great car and an even better deal