2019 Audi S4 lease review

It’s not necessary at all. Just get a new lease from the same brand and it magically disappears.

1 Like

Word can’t even return their car back to them in prestige condition without paying a fee -_-

Then you are paying $2000 more than you should.

thanks! So my play is really getting the MF down to where it should be and another 2% off MSRP?

If i never leased from this brand (or this brand before), I have no option but to pay it though?

Disposition fee is at the end of the lease. It’s not negotiable unless you sometimes buy the car out or lease another car. This of course depends on the brand. If you lease a Lexus for example and at the end of the term lease a Toyota they will waive the fee.

I have a dealer telling me that because I am doing MSDs I have to pay the disposition upfront. Not sure if this is legit or BS. For an audi

Ha ha that’s a good one. Run away!!

2 Likes

No dealer is covering any remaining lease payments. They are not even covering one payment. They are jus reducing your discount and making you think they are.

NY Residents can do MSDs. I’ve done plenty of deals for NY residents with MSDs. Obviously, you can’t do MSDs at any NY dealer for any brand.

what is the reasoning behind this?

And here we have this week’s completely fake leasehackr boast

Lol I think maybe it’s possible, if he paid taxes and fees up front :thinking: :thinking: maxed out msd and maybe good incentives,loyalty.

I felt for a prestige with Audi care, 0 down and first payment, fees,taxes rolled into 35 payments $0 sign and drive. I did okayishhhh I think I coulda maybe gotten 20-40 bucks off per month. Not even sure.

Wanna thank everyone on this thread who chimed in. This community is great.

not worth my time to argue online with kids in public. I sent him a PM of my starting point deal.

anyways hope you got the car and enjoy it. S5SB is one of my favorite cars right now but seeing a lot of good bmw deals…

Hahaha…got called out on his BS and flails around trying to save face.

Your screenshot shows absolutely nothing at all - no make, no model, no mileage, no months, no msrp…and you don’t even pretend it’s the deal you said you got :laughing:

We all know what S5’s run. We all know how well they (don’t) lease. Next time try something more believable like a hurricane hitting Alabama :laughing:

I usually dont like arguing with teenagers online but you kind of asked for it… Since you are a dumbass too lazy to get off your ass and get a deal… here is just a snippet of my starting point of negotiations…

good luck getting something half as good… retard.

btw the 36/10 @625 was my starting pt I got 650 with 36/15 and audicare.

Sorry have to put him in his place.! tried to be nice to him by PMing instead of humiliating on the forum… but oh well some people dont learn the easy way.

20190906_121533|243x500

Nice price. Always happy to see someone get good prices. Too bad I’m at 789 for my S4 lmao :sweat_smile::cry:

That screenshot is absolutely meaningless because you could have put a 5k down payment on the car.

1 Like

right cause I’m so stupid to do that… I dont really have anything to prove so yea sure go ahead and believe I put 5k down, while we are at it let’s make it 10k down… happy.:slight_smile:

1 Like

moronliarsayswhat?