2019 Audi S4 lease review

Am I not allowed? FYI bought the car in jersey. I specifically live in the city.

How can the RV be the same for 36 and 39 months?

Iā€™ve been told by a few Audi dealers that NY residents cannot do MSDs no matter where the dealership is located. Which dealer was this?

Audi FS sets RV and MFā€¦they made them the same for 36 and 39 months?

Woah. Im trying for a S5 p+.
What area did you get this deal?

S5 will be hundreds more even if the msrp is close to the s4. I work for Audi.

Btw Audi care is not negotiable at all. Itā€™s set by Audi.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was quoted by a popular BMW poster on here for a m340i. Haha

People on here see one deal for a bmw or audi at 600/mo and think anybody can get the same deal if they just call around enough. Not always possible. Usually not. Car dealers are in the business to make money.

OP sounds like you got a car you really like. Your discount is good. The residual is set by the bank as is the acquisition fee and the audi care. The only place you couldā€™ve saved money wouldā€™ve been a slightly better mf and a bigger discount off msrp which isnā€™t likely considering you did well there. Enjoy your sweet ride!

Not everybody wants a stripper car for the cheapest payment. Some people want the interior lighting which is why they offer it. Happy wife = happy life

2 Likes

From what I know many Audi/bmw will allow MSD for NYS residents just act like you donā€™t know.

This is my first lease but Iā€™ve dealt with pa/no bmw and always was quoted with MSD

Yeah I feel like I got by okay for a prestige pkg. the truth is premium plus similar build would only lose HUD, lights, I think adaptive cruise control, and apparently thicker windows. Apparently I did pay extra for only lights lmao. But lights/memory seats/and auto transmission was wifeā€™s only request so I gotta try my best to get her check boxes lol

Just want to add a deal that iā€™m facing right now. First time posting, so please donā€™t be too harsh. iā€™m also relatively new to leasing. Let me know if this is a good deal as of today:

thanks for the help in advance!

You should be shooting for 12% off of MSRP before rebates and the money factor is double what it should be, it should be .00067. You should also do MSDs to lower the money factor further from the buy rate. Please read the leasing 101 post.

This is for a prestige?!!? If so I got hosed lol

How did you get a rebate of 5000?

That is not a prestige at 62K the OP posted a prestige.

In South Florida now there is $5250 in rebates.

1 Like

I worked through Tomā€™s RiverAudi NJ however they folded the dealership with Freehold I believe now.

1 Like

this is a Premium+. Iā€™m not planning on doing MSDā€™s, but i did think something was off with the MF. iā€™ generally ok with the payment if they reduce the MF some. i do have a lease with 2 additional payments left iā€™m trying to get them to pay for, so iā€™m facing a lot out of pocket with that already. they say they donā€™t have any more room to move and are maxed out. playing hard ball i guess, but this is the only Audi dealership in my city so i donā€™t have a lot of leverage.

I think this is a very OK payment as long as they agree to base MF. Is about half of the cash down your remaining payments?

no, my remaining lease payments are in addition to the down payment which is why iā€™m trying to get them to cover the remaining payments. They agreed to pay one payment, iā€™m trying to get them to do both. Lease end out of pocket is $1,100 plus my disposition fee of $395.

thanks.

Is disposition fee necessary? Would the dealer waive? If not is it negotiable? I was quoted one car with $500 disposition.