2019 Audi Etron Prestige first time lease

Do msds instead of cash down to save more money!

That’s what I’m intending to do…Thank you! MSD will be around $7,500 and dealer still wants me to pay upfronts

I would not do the deal at 750 with 3k das and 7.5k msd. Too much!! You don’t have costco or loyalty so that hurts you by 4k. But with msds this should be close to 700 before tax.

Lease sheet shows 9500 rebates though. I was thinking the same thing

I do have Costco it’s reflected under the $9,500 and was able to fight for the loyalty and is reflected under the $14k discount.

$7,500 - fed discount
$2,000 - loyalty
$2,000 - Costco
$4,000 - marketing allowance

So $10k off MSRP and $4k marketing allowance = $14k

How did you “fight” for loyalty. Evan gave me $10k off without any “fight” upfront. Passed

Probably just in added discount

Just structure your offer and send it to them as best and final. If it were me, I would offer them 15% off pre incentive with the base MF, add MSDs, and $0 drive offs. This is a 2019 and it’s almost June!

Huh? The $2K loyalty shouldn’t be included in the dealer discount…that’s a manufacturer incentive lol

They gave him another 2k off, I guess? Dealer discount went from 12k to 14k. So a 10k discount with 4K marketing allowance.

Then you are exactly $50 off

Exactly…

This is my best shot at a calculator. I’m within 15/month, not sure if dealer add ons are resdiualized, i know Audi care is (what I’m assuming maintenance is).

7500 deposit saves you 2k vs no MSDs. 3 year return of nearly 27%! Please do MSDs, it’s a very good return on investment.

man that residual combined with the MF makes this lease look like a royal :poop:

1 Like

Hello,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but this is what I am being quoted. Need help because this dealership won’t bring down the price. The only reason I am staying is because they gave a very good trade value.

@vegas160
Quick glance that is all in. You probably can’t do any better. Assuming you do not have loyalty.

hi guys, im in the market for a etron prestige as well. any socal dealer/broker do you guys recommend?

@DonnyAudi is my go to.

3 Likes

Much appreciated! Always happy to help.

Audi Beverly Hills is my recommendation. Sam (the general mgr) is the guy to go to.
Regards,

1 Like