Deal Check: Audi Etron Prestige

I am about to sign the following deal and wanted to get some feedback on if I am getting a good deal:

MSRP $84,384
DISCOUNT $12,884
INC: Tax $7,500, Loyalty $2,000, Costco $2,000
RV 48% (10k miles per year, 36 months)
MF 0.00132
DOWN PAYMENT 1st month plus all fees ($2,700)
MONTHLY: $699 plus taxes

Thank you so much for all the feedback.

1 Like

Do max MSDs instead of the down and you got yourself a better deal. You can also take the standard money factor of .00181 for an extra $3k incentive.

3 Likes

Consider adding AudiCare for 1% residual bump at $999 and agree with @matt1028 on MSDs

What’s your location? Looks like they’re rolling the dealer allowance into discount, so discount could be higher. I highly recommend as people have mentioned the 999 audi care (worth it on the long run on a high MSRP car like the prestige), and max MSD. You’ll get a higher ROI than dumping it into almost anything else right now.

From all my calculations it’s way better taking the 3k…is this a real thing?

It is a thing, and really sweetens the deal, especially on a 24 month.

also going with 24 months lease and 10k miles per year you do not need Audi Care at all, but ODO cannot hit 20k miles :slight_smile:

It’s changed as of this month, standard MF increased a lot - unfortunately.

Other than the MF did the rest of the program change? I don’t see the Costco rebate anymore on Costco’s website.

Any chance you can share the changes for May? I held off taking a deal in April, looking to see what changed? 2k loyalty still there?

Costco is still available, May is exactly the same for the E-tron as April from what I see

1 Like

Ok, thank you! So its just the high end MF that went up? Trying to decide between 24 and 36. Thank you for the help!

1 Like

got confused , is it the same or not? @DonnyAudi
:roll_eyes:

Correct, only standard rates increased. Anytime!

Everything is the same except for standard rates, which most weren’t using anyways.

1 Like

great. Thanks

1 Like

What’s the payment for 24?

I haven’t asked for 24 months

DonnyAudi what would a similar car be if you could deliver in Northeast?

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2