2019 Audi Etron Prestige first time lease

Hi guys I’m in talks with a dealer getting price, incentives/rebates to plug in numbers on the calculator. I did check Edmunds for MF/RV/incentives and seems like the dealer I found isn’t applying all rebates/incentives…thoughts where I could go with this deal?

this is my conversation with the salesperson this far

MSRP is 83,115 and they are reducing to 74,510 which is 10% off any input I would appreciate it

Is that before the 11500 on incentives

They’re only taking $8,605 off MSRP which is way less then the Edmunds $11,500. I did ask (you can see from our conversation) about the 7500 lease cash and 4,000 dealer marketing allowance…

I’m in the middle of writing a final essay/exam right now so I’ll be brief (The struggles of being in HS :frowning: ). Will help more later. There is loyalty, 2k costco, 7500 Fed EV, that is nation wide. Good job using edmunds. Prestige has a lower RV, much lower. Premium+ has a higher RV, do you need the prestige?

Look into Audi Care to boost RV, and prepay maintenance, can save you money.

Also selling price of 74,510, that’s terrible. You’d be looking at a sub 5k discount on a 80k car, this is like 6% discount factoring in marketing allowance.

1 Like

Thank you for your input…the only difference between prestige and premium+ is heads up display and different leather seats…which I don’t need. I’m not a Costco member but will get a membership. so when there’s an incentive/rebate nationwide it’s ok for me to just bring it up to the salesperson eventhough they aren’t offering it? I didn’t know about the Audi care and service helping my RV so thank you for that.

No, you needed to be a member before X date for costco, a 2k incentive, and 500 cash card. They’re not just simply offering it for anyone who signs up unfortunately. We’ve heard members scrape by via reenrolling with a lapsed membership to get their original sign up date, but no promises, look into that.

Btw, loyalty I’m not elegible since it’s my first lease with Audi

You can’t get the Costco discount if you get the membership now

Gotcha! I’m thinking getting membership now in regards to the future (whenever I do decide to lease)

Do it, cheap tires, cheap gas, cheap food, do your grocery shopping their for a family to save a lot. Electronics are cheap, amazing return policy, volvo incentives, and the occasional other manufacturer.

3 Likes

Audi gilbert is not very good

1 Like

This was from Gilbert. It’s tough times, less dealer discount, less trunk money, things happen. I wouldn’t generalize during these times, if you have experience with them, that’s fair, but still, deals have happened.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you @Trato

Honestly, it almost feels as if dealers hide/keep you away from the incentives/rebates which I get, it’s real life…they’re trying to rip you off if you allow yourself…but knowing the little that I know thanks to this forum what should I do? Do I say to the salesperson “hey there’s such rebates and incentives nationally why aren’t I getting them”??

Yup fully aware. Ive dealt directly with them. Speaking from experience as always.

I’d go to Sam in BH

1 Like

Same. I tried with them over some txt messages couldn’t get them to budge under 830

1 Like

More than fair Trato, not doubting you, just presenting some facts.

@Ezamora87 I can’t comment on why they won’t discount, or won’t give you ‘all incentives’. The way I see it, they’re giving you the marketing allowance, but just not discounting the car steeply. 17% is a small target to hit, and you’re not going to get close in this economy. You can only be informed when negotiating, which is what we’re here for.

1 Like

Sam at BH? Is that in AZ also?

@Samaudibh CA Beverly Hills.

#(424) 281-5606

2 Likes

Gotcha! Thank you!