2019 Audi Etron Prestige first time lease

I’m going to put my mind to one of these and see how well we can do on one. I’m not personally interested in one (Mrs’ MX coming soon) but I do have a friend interested in one.

2 Likes

Far better deal I’m sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tesla has and will continue to have the range and infrastructure advantage, electrify America is a mess at best.

1 Like

They have made a lot of progress. I was shocked, haven’t had an EV for a couple years and now see it all over.

Can’t believe this thread is still going

1 Like

RV bump is only 1 %. Not sure where you get 2% from?

2 Likes

Current monthly to beat is 560 a month. Can you get it to 499 a month?

Signed - 2019 Audi Etron P+, $557/mo

1 Like

Vhooloo’s dream audi etron deal? That would be 499 a month. I don’t think it’s impossible.

2 Likes

This is on a premium+ My deal is in a prestige which is different trim/price

It’s from the very first deal presented to me RV was at 47%

Your other sheet is for only 10k miles, which is 1% higher.

Explaining to vhooloo that Audi etron has two trims is like explaining to an Alaskan that snow is cold.

@Jon is correct. If there was a 2% residual bump then Audi is essentially paying you to take Audi care for free and pay you too. :joy:

1 Like

Also if possible try to go with premium plus. The MSRP is cheaper and residual is better by 1 percent. Also when you include marketing bonus and other incentives you will get more of a percentage savings off MSRP. Here on the east coast we have more premium plus than prestige trims.

Ok here an update…was able to get an additional $2k off pre-incentive for a total of $10k off or 12% if my math is right. MF is base and no MSD. Thoughts?

Do msds instead of cash down to save more money!

That’s what I’m intending to do…Thank you! MSD will be around $7,500 and dealer still wants me to pay upfronts

I would not do the deal at 750 with 3k das and 7.5k msd. Too much!! You don’t have costco or loyalty so that hurts you by 4k. But with msds this should be close to 700 before tax.

Lease sheet shows 9500 rebates though. I was thinking the same thing

I do have Costco it’s reflected under the $9,500 and was able to fight for the loyalty and is reflected under the $14k discount.

$7,500 - fed discount
$2,000 - loyalty
$2,000 - Costco
$4,000 - marketing allowance

So $10k off MSRP and $4k marketing allowance = $14k

How did you “fight” for loyalty. Evan gave me $10k off without any “fight” upfront. Passed