Signed - 2019 Audi Etron P+, $557/mo

, ,

2019 Audi Etron Premium Plus, Mythos Black, Okapi Brown interior with Cold Weather and Drivers Assistance packages

MSRP: $78,370
Monthly Payment: $557 ($601 w/CT sales tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,661
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00132
Residual: 48% ($37,617.60)
Incentives: Loyalty ($2k), Costco ($2k), Costco Gift Card ($500)
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 11.4

image image image image

11 Likes

OMG I want this deal

Great job. I have been trying for 2 weeks to grab one of these. The dealers I speak to are treating me like I’m crazy because I don’t want to pay $800 per month for a leftover

1 Like

What dealer? Would you mind referring your sales person to me?

Wow! I was quoted $1050 3 months ago with $0 due at signing in NJ.

Congrats! Very nice looking ride!

1 Like

Great job
Enjoy

1 Like

Great deal on a great ride! Congratulations and drive it like you stole it!

1 Like

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

No tax on EVs in NJ. So, $557 would be the cost (as per this deal.)

I made an update to the title - the tax was applied only because I’m from CT.

Well flipping done! I knew sub 600 was possible! Solid pre incentive at 16%! Again, great job!

1 Like

Did you get this deal from a broker or dealer in NJ? Does anybody know if it’s possible to get this in Massachusetts

Very impressive. Who was your salesperson? I tried to get one of these out of them a couple months ago and they wouldn’t even give me a test drive when I said I wanted it under $800/mo. They scored themselves a bad yelp review.

MF went up for May and Massachusetts (or anywhere else) doesn’t have the tax incentives that NJ does

1 Like

Stellar deal. Congrats

Congrats on the car, that’s an amazing deal!

Hi there,

Can you share the contact details of the salesperson?

I hope people realize that these phenomenal lease numbers highly depend on the taxes where the vehicle is registered… 15% off now is great…

According to your calculator the pretax payment is $521. Why you’re paying $557?