2019 Audi e-tron: October 2020 Status

Talked to a socal dealer, best offer they came back with was below. I am not getting close to the deals from last month, still have a valid Costco cert. I proposed just passing through the 10% Costco, market allowance and 7500 and they reacted with “no one even our loyalty custs get that much off”.

Here’s the relevant bit from their email :

Sticker $78XXX
Sell to you for $63XXX
Plus $7500 PHEV rebate
Total in discounts and savings = $ 22XXX which is lower than Costco and market and the lowest as there is no $25K off sticker
You give $ 4,6XX down
24 month lease
7500 miles per year
$615+ tax
$674 including tax

If it’s a premium plus, the market allowance is only $10k? So assuming that, they’re giving you another $5k off? I suppose you should be getting another 3k as Costco.

you might want to call @Samaudibh and see what he may be able to do.

After all the wheeling and dealing best I could get was $700 on. 85k prestige and selling price of $65k with 0 down not including the 7500 federal rebate. 36k miles 3 years. With a money factor of effective 4.1% for September. October rates went down. 39k buy out at end.

Now I did good Bad or ugly. Don’t know. But it got my budget. So I bit the bullet. At the end it’s about your budget.

I wanted Manhattan grey metallic with all the features you can imagine in the car. So I got it. Could have gone for white or black car and saved more money. But. If you see the inventory that’s all that’s left.

My advise is. If it fits your budget get it before they are all gone. Don’t worry about saving another $20 or $50 a month. You would spend that one Starbucks trip or a wine run.

The 2021 and 2020 will not be in the sub $600 range till end of next year.

Cheers.

Sam is the best out there. He got my daughter her Audi A4. Sadly we couldn’t work on the etron deal. He was super busy and his associate was not interested in me. But again Sam is the best. He makes deals happen.

1 Like

Congrats.

How much is drive off amount? Around ~2K?

The deal seems pretty decent.

I did $0 drive off. All dmv fees, destination and all the crap rolled in.

0 drive off and 0 MSDs? Very nice deal. Well done.

1 Like

Congratulations Leo . Sorry I was too slammed today .

Did Costco deal apply for the sportback version as well?

No, 2019 models only.

1 Like

The Audi dealer I am working with said there is no $12k Prestige incentive, only/still $9500. How do we confirm this?

Ask on Edmunds, like what @SSB-LA did.

your dealer is correct . there is only $9500

1 Like

Mine said same thing.

Dealer marketing allowance varies by dealership, not the lessee address. So make sure you ask on Edmund’s with the specific dealer zip code. It could be $9500 for one dealership and $12000 for another in same region.

Actually that would illegal. Marketing allowances has to be the same for every dealer in the same area .

Define area Sam. During my due diligence, I’ve received Audi corporate marketing allowance sheets from multiple dealers, and within the NoCal and SoCal the allowances varied for the same model, and same month. Edmunds also shows varying allowances for the same markets (i.e., NoCal and SoCal).

Edmunds was clear that for my zip code in October, market allowance was $12K for the 2019 e-tron Prestige, in addition to $7.5K lease cash. However, dealers are not obligated to pass these discounts to customers.

For the month of October the allowances are

$8500 prem plus
$10500 prestige

This is for all areas in CA

1 Like