2019 Audi e-tron: October 2020 Status

The plot thickens…

1 Like

It is possible that Edmunds received and is quoting wrong information, but they’ve been very accurate in the past.

They are clearly quoting the $12K allowance on the Prestige for California Zip Codes. Not once, but multiple times:

Edmunds is wrong this time

1 Like

I tried… contacted 6 dealers in NorCal… they all laughed at me and said that the numbers that I pulled from the calculator were idiotic and to pound sand! LOL!

I guess sub $500 isn’t possible in NorCal… plus Samaudibh’s cold water on the Cali dealer’s Audi support numbers that are way lower than Edmunds, makes this nearly impossible.

I wasn’t joking folks when I said get yours before Sept 30th

People be like, Believe info from GM of BH Audi or Internet forum :thinking:

I know where I’m placing my bets LOL

2 Likes

Does anyone have a Costco code they are not going to use that I could get my hands on?

Not how costco works, needs to be in your name, and you needed to be a member before promotion started.

Are you in SoCal ?

2019 e-tron allowance is as @Samaudibh mentioned.

Prestige - $10500
P+ - $8500

It will not vary by dealer in the same region.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Donny! No other incentives that could up the allowance to $12K on the Prestige in addition to the $7.5K lease cash?

1 Like

I think there is Audi Affinity Program. I was not able to stack up over the Costco program back in Sep.

I second @calihackr, i got my PP+ late July!

Agreed w/@Leo73! We got both 2019 etrons (Prestige + PP+) from Sam. He’s the best! THANKS Sam.

2 Likes

If you want space for the e-tron, I’ll take the 745e off your hands :grin:

1 Like

what is the monthly payment?

Do you know how much is the allowance on 2021?

7500 EV credit , That’s all

1 Like
1 Like

What are the max MSD and what is the interior / exterior? Any Black / Black available?