2019 Audi e-tron: October 2020 Status

All of my eTron unicorns required Costco Auto authorization code. The last one- I didn’t sign up for a 2nd code, but my sales person asked for my Costco number and he went thru a back channel to sign up for it on my behalf.

Just speculating, but I think it’s required if the dealership gives you additional discount up to 2% that Costco Auto will send to them.

If you get 10% off MSRP without any additional discount, not sure if there’s any dealer benefit that necessitate the authorization code.

When did you get you car ?

Got it 2 weeks ago.

Paid 64k for $85,500 msrp prestige model.
Not including the federal 7500 rebate.

Hope it included the costco discount…and I didn’t over pay…

My experience was very different from that. I actually had to add my wife to the lease as the Costco membership and the code were under her name.

As the promo codes are dealer specific, they may be getting it directly from Audi/Costco.

Since I stopped going to work, I don’t even have access to electric charging but a $400/m Audi SUV was a tempting idea.

Though they make it seem that way, the promo codes are not dealer specific.

They sent me the same code for both dealers I was considering. Codes were requested a couple of weeks apart.

If you share your LH calculator, then you may be able get opinions.

However- that being said- you already signed the deal. Who cares what others think? Just enjoy your new eTron.

You did good . Your dealer used Costco .

Congratulations

I care what I think about his deal. So please post :frowning:

Hi all -

New to the forum but I’ve been following the threads for a bit.

I’m in Southern CA (Santa Monica), and am close to signing a deal for a ‘19 Etron Prestige — $83,770 MSRP. I’m at $689 incl. tax (10.25% unfortunately) with $3000 in total drive-offs for a 36/7500 lease. Includes Audicare.

Seems like a good deal - but when I plug the numbers into the calculator, it appears that the drive-offs should be about $700 less. What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Call me tomorrow and I’ll analyze your deal .if I can make it lower I’ll do it .

424-281-5606
Sam

This lease looks way too expensive

3 Likes

Thanks Sam!

Seems like you forgot to add the cost of AudiCare?

Thanks - that did it. Add in Audicare at 999 and then another $580 as a down payment and it get me to almost the exact numbers they had.

They said they were ‘throwing in’ Audicare. Not really. Looks like a decent deal still - but will talk to Sam in the AM.

Wasnt asking her to co sign, didnt want to. I guess I should have just asked if she could get me the discount without being on the lease…

Looks like you are not getting any additional discount from the dealer. The better deals over the last few months had 2-5% additional discount on top of Costco (10%), in addition to the incentives and base MF, but that may be difficult to achieve given the tight inventory.

The lease terms for 24 months are more attractive, and you would probably not need Audi Care given that the first service is included. Audi FS is also known to allow you to extend the lease for up to 6 months at the end of the lease.

Good luck!

1 Like

Usually they roll the acquisition fee into drive offs. That’ll get you closer to the numbers they offered you.

Edit: the monthly payment is still off. Did you confirm MF with the dealer? Are they may be marking it up.

Yep. .00134

that deal posted above with the calculator is freakin insane. I’d take that in a heartbeat today if i could and i’d pay for all of it upfront. Insane!!!