2019 Audi A4 Lease

Thanks for your response, I’m finding out

Hi, I got another offer

MSRP - 49,035
482/mo for 36mo
1,600 drive off
The residual at the end of the 7,500 mile per year lease is $24,517
cap cost of $38,777 after deducting a $4,250 rebate

any thoughts or comments? is this average, horrible, good? thank you!

This has even less info than your prior post and you didn’t get what @StingerTT asked you on the either one. And why are you having dealers quote different lease terms?

1 Like

Thanks chris, I’m just having trouble getting anyone to give me the MF factor even though I ask. I’ve been doing my best to read about it and be informed but it’s confusing I feel like they just see a girl alone and they assume I dont know anything…which this is the first time Ive tried to buy any car and its a little overwhelming and then they start talking about other things and i’m unsure. They seem to just ask what target monthly I want and what drive off I want and the newest offer I keep pushing for is just at a monthly target of $450 including tax and a drive off of $1,000 for a 10,000 / 36 mo - 2019 premium plus but I know I’m missing information about the tax and MF - I just cant tell at all if I’m doing this well or not. Thats all I was asking. I’m on my own here and just trying.

Hello, first time leasing a car. Got similar deals from multiple dealerships in my area(Area code 91101)

It is for an 2019 Audi A4 Premium+

MSRP - $44,555
Selling Price - $35,305
Residual (36 months) – 42%
$3000 Due at signing
36 months @ 15k per year
$486 per month incl tax
Money factor - .00100

Is this a good deal? Again, I am a complete newbie to leasing cars. But, how do you guys bring up money factor and driving away with 0 down deals while keeping monthlies to ~$400 or even sub $400?

Thanks ahead of time!

Edit: Put this in the calculator and got a score of 6.8 years. How good is that?

Read through this entire thread: Wording Emails for the Deal?

Do EVERYTHING over email. They should have no idea what your sex or marital status is (A/S/L?? :rofl:) by doing everything over email. Unless your email is like youngsinglegirl@aol.com, then I suggest getting a new email account.

If they flat out refuse to provide you the MF, move on to a different dealer or contact the sales manager. Ask if they’d sign a mortgage without knowing the interest rate.

You’re in MA - @Bostoncarconcierge is a tremendous broker on this forum. Give him a shout.

3 Likes

By not going after cars/terms that have a 42% residual. There’s no possible way you’re getting that for under $400.

Is it a Quattro or FWD? For both trims the numbers seem wrong. You can ask for residual and MF here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53726/audi/a4/2019-audi-a4-lease-deals-and-prices/

It would be for FWD.

In a word: no. The car you’re targeting depreciates a lot, based on the residual you’re showing us. Since leasing is paying for the depreciation of the vehicle, your payments will be high on this car. I can’t tell you if 6.8 years is good for this car, but I can tell you that there are plenty of deals out there through the brokers on this forum with lower payments and higher scores for luxury cars.

I leased a 2017 FWD A4 before and now lease a 2019 A4 Quattro. I’ll never lease an Audi without Quattro again. In terms of driving dynamics there is a huge difference between the two trims even if you live in a dry climate like me. Right now Quattro has higher residual, better MF, and more rebates. That said it’s your choice.

With or without?

Garr, without.

Do you mind posting the deal you got?

I might go for the Quattro instead if it’s a better value.

Makes way more sense. Although I have a Q5 and from what I have read, most the time it’s actually in FWD. Not sure if the A4 uses the same system?

In normal driving condition you won’t probably feel any difference. But other cases i.e. sudden acceleration, winding road, wet weather, turning fast etc. you’ll definitely feel the difference. Most of the time I drive with ESC off (sports mode) + dynamic mode which might be another factor.

1 Like

I leased at the end of June and the MF, residual, and rebates have been changed since then. I also wanted some specific packages and options which bumped up MSRP to > 52k. Essentially I got 7k off + 2500 lease credit + 1500 loyalty + first month paid by Audi. I added Audi care which bumped up residual by 1%. Audi care + fees were rolled in monthly payment. Essentially it was $0 at sign and $555 (including 9.25% tax) for next 35 months for 12k mi/year.

Hi. I’m New. Was wondering if anyone can tell me how good/bad my existing lease is for a 2018 an A4 Quattro Premium Plus (fully loaded). I am 11 months in.

MSRP- 48990
Selling Price- 46490
Gross cap. cost -55048 (inc Audi Pure Protection Term, Lease-End, and Audi Care)
Cap. cost reduction 4434.27 [edit]
Adjusted cap. cost 50613.72 [edit]
RV (42 Mos.) 50.0%
696 at signing
12,000 miles/yr
Money factor?: …6056.23 “rent” charge
805.34 /mo inc. tax (39.26) (696.00 before extras)

For starters, you should be getting 13-14% off MSRP before any rebates are factored. Then you need to know the base money factor AFS uses before you sign. Dealers often mark it up for extra profit, so knowing the base MF will help you negotiate. The dealer cannot change the residual value, because that is set by the bank. The A4 has good rebates most months, so know what you qualify for in advance. All this info is available from the Edmunds Audi A4 lease forum. In short, you got crushed on your lease. You should be in the mid $500’s, not over $800

Here is the Edmunds forum for the 2018s. You can see what the numbers were for the month you signed your lease. Then use the Leasehackr calculator to crunch the numbers. But it may make you sick. Edmunds and Leasehackr are extremely helpful, but you need to check them before you lease. I got 13% off my 2019 A5 coupe, and did a factory order to get exactly what I wanted.