2019 Audi A4 Lease

That is terrible.

I am in Melbourne, Fl. I put 3500 down and pay $420 after tax

Hi,
What are latest Residual value lease/loyalty incentives, MF for 2019 A4 P+

Rev

The deal I have been offered just today is a new 2019 A4 Premium Plus Quottro at $53,390 MSRP on 39 months 15k per year at $550 per month with tax (mine is 7.95% approx $40 of the pmt) with $2450 down. The residual is 44% and mf is .00012, buyout is $23491.The final cap cost walking out is $42567, seems like a deal but I’d prefer the 36 mo so I don’t have to register another year for 3 mo. so basically buying for 45k after all rebates and discounts.

That’s a horrible deal. You’re in S4 territory with that payment of $550 + $2450 down.

For comparison, you can get a 2018 330i for almost $250-300 less per month. Or a 2019 redesigned 330i for ~$100 less with some broker deals posted recently.

Depending on your region, hire a broker and let them do the heavy lifting. The $300-400 fee will be worth it.

I would say the BMW 3 series is a better lease deal at the moment. If your heart isn’t set on the A4, you should consider it. But if you’re sold in the A4 regardless of price, I agree you can do better than that deal. At that monthly payment you should be around $1000 down or so.

This is a decent deal for a 53k dollar car at 15k miles a year. Are you married to the A4? BMW is blowing out 2018 3 series this month.

1 Like

You can get a 2018 330i for 15k miles/yr for $250/mo? I don’t recall seeing deals like that.

Go to the calculator, change the miles to 15,000 and see for yourself. I lowered residual 2% and it came to $317 with $1,565 drive offs. I guessed on the 2% residual change so dont quote me on it but point being, it is possible.

Thats just one example.

That’s a car that’s 5k cheaper and the residuals would be different at 15k for it than it would be for an A4.

His A4 deal isn’t terrible, but not great. That money down should turn into dealer discount. There are just cars out there that offer more value at the price point.

I would also argue that a A4 P+ is better value and equipped car than a 330Xi at 48k.

Just hard to turn down a 3 series at under 300 a month.

1 Like

And you took out the loyalty, OL, grad, and CCA?

We all like unicorn-y deals, but I don’t know if it’s helpful to set that as a bar for a decent or realistic deal.

I love the new 330 for 2019 as well as the new 19 is just a much better car vs the 18 in almost every way except payment. Now having said all of that the cheap lease payment does make up for a lot of it. We drove the new 19 and it did drive better than the A4 and the RV are great but the MF is not good and the local dealers are 600+ for the same 3 yr 15k lease on a 52k 2019 car. The other half also thought the rear seat room was less than the A4. She liked the A5 sportbacks looks better over the A4 but it’s lease is even worse since a lot of the incentives are on the A4.

I also find it interesting that over $8500 off and a MF of .00012 are not viewed as a good deal. I get the crap 44% RV as sucking but 16% discount and a .288% rate are pretty good all around. Would be nice if it was the 57 RV the 19 BMW has.

That’s what I mean, this is a decent deal on the car for the mileage.

Just you can get more car for far less due to the way some other cars are incentivized.

I understand you don’t like the 2018 3-series; so getting 16 percent off in a new A4 with an MF that low is the next best thing.

No way around the RV since you need to have that mileage.

If anyone knows of any other high line product that I can lease for under 550 3k down 3 yr 15k I’m all ears, has to be a sedan and German and not a 2018 model. Seems the A4 might be my only option to get there

Have you considered hiring a broker? If you feel you have negotiated the max you can, it may be worthwhile checking in with brokers in your area to see if they can get you a better deal. Most likely they will be able to.

To rephrase my earlier comment, the discount is good but what counts is the monthly and down and those dont look that good compared to other deals out there on LH (not even unicorns).

For example, someone is looking to transfer their loaded Audi S4 P+ for $500+tax with $3k “DAS” and it seems that the posters have talked him into considering offers with minimal payment to him. Might want to take a look!

The payment is subjective on current offers including lowered residuals vs past ones as well as any current incentives based on products sitting unsold or new products coming soon so they can move units. So unless there are current LH offers on this exact or close too MSRP (at least in the last 30 days) its not overly relevant to say it’s great or not on payment or down. We may not like the payment or down but again it’s still subjective at a specific moment of time.

As far as a broker I use to sell cars and have been in sales for 21+ yrs so I’d have a hard time seeing a $400 benefit to hiring one

It sounds like you already know what to do. What are you looking for, exactly?