2019 AMG C43 Quote

I got 8% off MSRP with my C43 before any haggling (similar msrp to yours). Recommend reaching out to other dealers to see if they can beat your initial quote.

Very nice looking ride! The heart wants what the heart wants. I assume he can afford it and if so the money is worth it (to him/her).

I think you can get a better discount on a coupe. Problem is you want that specific car. When I was looking at C43’s I saw a ton of coupes out there, especially in black. I’d be shocked if you couldn’t find a better deal overall. When I was looking for the C43 sedan this summer, best I could find was low 800’s/mo with ~2k up front. Coupes are more expensive so overall I think you’re doing ok (for this car) but you can do better.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

@kubikdanon

1 Like

MSRP was $60,500. No additional money, upfront tax first and bank fee. It’s a great car we love it. Just wish we got the exhaust. Next time.

I got mine C300 from this dealership back in a day :wink: They recently got acquired by a Canadian company, so not sure how aggressive they are with their deals now. That being said, you definitely have to shoot for more discount - around 10%

I got a 12% discount on an C43 sedan before incentives last month. MSRP was $63.5k in nor-cal.

Not a great deal. The heart wants what the heart wants.

But if you are travelling that far–practically across the country north to south–then you have a lot more dealers to choose from, and you should be able to find someone willing to do a better deal than that.

I would think anyway.

Here’s a rough idea on a 4-year PenFed Payment Saver. (I know, it’s Leasehackr, and I know it’s too long. But it gets the payment under $1k)

:bat:

Do you mind sharing which dealership? Shopping for a c43 coupe and there’s a whole bunch of '19 inventory in the SF region so hoping maybe able to score a similar deal. 12-15% discount would be ideal…

I get where OP is coming from… crazy how much better bmw’s lease, but that amg exhaust tone tho…

It was from @oarfish18. She’s at Mercedes Benz of Walnut Creek.

I got 15% last month on AMG c43. MSRP was 71K. you can try for better discount

1 Like

Never looked at a c43 lease, but for $900+ you should be getting something on the verge of a budget exotic…i8, m4, etc.

I just don’t consider a c43 worth that kind of financial commitment.

M4s are budget exotics? Okay…

+1 to that.

My E43 from 2017 was ~830 including taxes. I guess because it was towards the end of the year I got lucky with discounts.

That’s a good deal on a coupe!

please inbox me. i can get anywhere between 8-10% off, depending on my stock in one of my stores. thank you

Was this a coupe or sedan? and region?

You should absolutely be targeting 10% off MSRP.
Also, buy that rate down further with MSDs, and I think they still will lower the MF an additional .00010 if you sign up for auto pay.

Just for reference… I’m approching the end of my current 36mo lease of an AMG C43 sedan. I know the numbers are obviously different for the coupe, but I’m at $583 per month (12k miles).

I love this car… But I would NOT be interested at anything near $900

I can’t wait until you see how poorly these lease now. I just ended my C43 lease and couldn’t get anywhere near that to renew despite lots of attempts. Ended up with a Genesis and couldn’t be happier