2019 AMG C43 Quote

Hi everyone, first post hope I got all the important info in. I’m in Miami, FL and I’m working on a deal with a dealer in Ohio. After negotiating for a couple of hours, I was able to get this deal quoted. The $500 Mercedes incentive is being put towards the shipping cost. Also, all fees are being paid upfront, meaning funds due at signing includes fees and first payment. Before you tell me
I can get this BMW and that BMW, I don’t like BMWs at all. And I know AMGs don’t lease well.(Also, no you can’t lease a C63 for this amount with zero down.) I’m set on this car, so considering that, do you think it’s a good deal for this model or do you think there

image image is room to improve it? Btw original MF they had me at was .00108 until I negotiated it down. This quote is their “final offer.” Appreciate your guys input.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 AMG C43 Coupe AWD 4Matic
MSRP: $ 65,450
Monthly Payment: $ 923
Drive-Off Amount: $2444
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:.00088
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $500
Region: Ohio
Leasehackr Score: 6 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

You needed to reach out to a dealer all the way in Ohio just to get 5% off? This is just a C43, I’d bet almost any dealer can do that discount.

2 Likes

I don’t like this deal at all. You’re paying $35k over 3 years. The poor discount with poor residual means a high payment. If it’s what you want go for it, but I can’t justify a $900 payment a month for that.

2 Likes

There aren’t any coupes in my area that have the options I was specifically looking for.

After seeing numbers like this, maybe you should give BMW another shot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your input. Yeh I know this thing leases poorly, I’m just trying to get the best deal on it. Pretty set on it.

Comfort and interior wise I don’t think they compare.

Can hook you up with a similar looking one at the same MSRP in MD, though can’t guarantee a better deal.

We have a sedan C43, we pay under $600, boy am I glad my wife didn’t prefer the coupe! We love ours best of luck!

Thanks! What’s MSRP? Did you put a large down payment to get to that monthly payment?

I’ll keep that in mind thank you.

how much are you willing to pay? a c63 isn’t that far off.

I want to stay under $1000/month. From what I’ve seen C63 ranges from $1200-$1600/month.

This is more than M4CS money, plenty of those to go around unless you must have the C43 Coupe. Also well aware you have a distaste for the bimmers :wink:

What about a PenFed payment saver ballon loan? It may be close. They have a nice simple calculator you can very quickly plug in the VIN and price and see how it compares.

:bat:

How many times can OP say he’s set on this car???

2 Likes

yeah that’s true, the c63s on swapalease are at $1100, I get it.

That $1100 I assume is probably with a nice down payment.

Thank you, I will definitely look into that.

No it has an incentive actually but it’s a convertible.