2019 Mercedes C43 AMG Sedan deal: what do you think?

Thanks a lot!

Why would you advise to stay away from 48 months lease? Mercedes warranty is 4y or 50k, so I would be good with that…is it tires, inspections and other expenses associated with going from 3y to 4y?

Thanks again

The question is do you want to drive a new car in 3 years or a 3 year old car for another year. :wink:

1 Like

tires, brakes, etc. etc. that’s gonna kill you after 36k miles. You will probably need new tires for sure, brakes depend on how aggressive you are with them, you won’t have to deal with some of the extra stuff that the 63’s deal with like tranny flush, etc. etc. but you might find saving you 30-40 in per month isn’t worth the extra hassle plus a new bodystyle will probably be released in the near future.

2 Likes

Is your 13% before incentives or after? If before, this is one of the better c-class discounts I’ve seen for a while.

I’m showing $1,500 for fleet for the c-class for September. I don’t know how exactly that stacks with the lease rebate program, but you might have a little room there. Figure out where his lease rebate is coming from and what the rules are around it.

This is the best discount I’ve seen off of any C43 posted here I would grab this.

There was a better discount in this thread:

Still, this is a good deal.

Deal looks pretty good to me, I know personally I would stay away from a 48 month lease, just seems like a really long time. I have a 2017 C43 only has 25k and we already had to replace rear brakes. I don’t quite remember all the details but we are at $595 x 39month, 12k year, taxes paid in full up front (NY) (no MSD’s)
So two years newer seems to fall right in line. 39 months maybe a sweet spot? MB usually can lower $10-$15 adding the 3 months, as well as about a $10 discount when signing up for auto pay. Residualize the pre-paid maintance, and you should have yourself a deal!
Good Luck!

Hi! Did you end up not getting this one and went with the c300 amg night package instead?

I’m looking to lease an amg, c300, or an a220

those are not amg’s, you are looking for the amg styling package, the c class will most likely be better than the A class.

I didn’t get this deal in the end…but it was available and I was VERY tempted.

The final price I got was 2019 C43 AMG with MSRP of $63.5K, 42/10k for $573 tax included. Drive off 1st month, doc and gov fees (total of $1,200 or so).

Let me know if you want more info and I can give you dealership contact and they might keep the price for you…or you get something even better haha

1 Like

OP is not sharing MF with us - probably contains some hidden dealer markup. As to 48 vs 36 months, the total of payments for 36 months = 22,536 and for 48 months = 26060. So you get 1 more year for 3.6k which is effectively $300 per month to drive a 3 year old C43. However, you will definitely need new tires and breaks, so add another 150 a month for that last year …

Seems to me 48 months is the better alternative if you are sure you will want it that long…

On a C43 you’re going to need new tires long before 30k miles. Rear brakes too. Might be able to get away without changing the fronts but honestly those are super easy to do yourself anyways

Yes! I’d love the info :slight_smile:

When do you think the new body style will be released?

2021-2022, typically new c class is done every 7 years, the w205 started in 2014. So sometime 2021 or 2022.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Thank you, Makaveli.

Hi Alberto, Can you please share the information?

Rears need replaced before the front? Not saying your wrong, just never heard of rears going before fronts. Is this a Mercedes thing?

I can confirm this. 2017 C43 sedan. Rear breaks needed replacement @ 20k. 27k now front’s are still fine.

2 Likes

I think it’s more a modern sports sedan thing because of the way they use the rear brakes for torque vectoring. Fronts had lots of life left but rears were totally shot. When I bought the OEM pads at the dealership the parts guy said every C class had the rears wear out first

1 Like