2019 AMG C43 Quote

Ha! That’s funny you mention that. I am not interested in the 2020 C43 because it’s just not “different” enough for me, compared to my '17. I want to wait until the redesign comes out. So I have two options: Buy it out at the EOL, and keep it for a year… or turn it in and get something else for a couple/3 years.

I was honestly looking at the Genesis as well. I’m just waiting to see what the 2020 G80 will look like and it’s associated lease numbers.

You have the G70? What a great car that turned out to be!

1 Like

Is this a good deal? Honestly want 12% but dealer isn’t budging…
12k/36
Mrsp - 67870
Selling price - 61599 (9.2%)
Mf -0.00088
Rv - 51%
Msd - max(8700)
Down - 2000
Monthly - 800

That horrid residual makes this car currently almost unleaseable. As noted above, so many options at effective $855 monthly. I love the car, wanted one badly but couldn’t make it happen, even when RV wasn’t so bad.

This car has to really blow your skirt up if you’re willing to do $855 for it. Be certain before you pull trigger. These won’t swap any better than they lease.

:bat:

2 Likes

Not sure now much more room there is on the C43, but for that monthly cost there are lots of better choices. Cadillac CTS-V perhaps? Audi S4?

Maybe 3 440gc…nothing wrong with a fleet.

Was wondering what the OP ended up doing? Did you getvthe car? Better deal and if so do you still love the car.
WWYD if you were back at square one back in Aug 2019, lease it or buy a BMW M4. LoL