2019 Acura RDX ASpec AWD Is this a Good Deal?

I am trying to lease Acura RDX here in Queens NY. One of the dealers gave me the following numbers. Do you guys think if this is a good deal.

They gave the following deal when I went to the dealership on Acura RDX A SPEC AWD but after negotiation they offered better price. I am giving both deals below.

2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD ASPEC 36mo/7500 miles

MSRP: $46,495
Sell Price: $41804
Residual: 59%
MF: 0.002
NY Sales Tax: 8.875%

Upfront Fees:
1st Month: $537
Tax: $1789.9
Fee and Insurance: $315.00
Acquisition (Bank) Fee: $595.00
Security Deposit: 550
Total Due at Signing: $3787.61
$3787.61 due at signing, $537mo

After Negotiation. This is what they gave me. I don’t have all the details at the moment but the final numbers he told me are below.

Upfront Fees:
1st Month: $460
Tax: $1615.84
Fee and Insurance: $315.00
Acquisition (Bank) Fee: $595.00
Cap Reduction Cash: 813.54
Total Due at Signing: $3800

$3800 due at signing, $460 mo

I think he used the Cap Reduction Cash to lower my monthly payment. I will try to take that away and make the payment 480 per month.

What do you think. Thanks

I think an effective $565 gets you into something :de: or the next class up in size / features in :jp: luxury brand.

RDX leases continue to stink on ice.

My $0.02

:bat:

Terrible lease but good car.

Just purchase it and resell it in a few years (if you even want to get rid of it), acura holds its value well

1 Like

$460 with taxes and fees at signing is a good deal on a car that leases poorly at the moment.

1 Like

Perspective. I agree. 460 is good for this. I’m glad to see these leases are coming down from the 600+ I saw a few months ago.

I don’t know i’m going to have to disagree.

Unless i’m reading it wrong, it has $3800 due at signing and this is for only 7500 miles…

2 Likes

$23k to drive this car 22.5k miles? Yikes. I’m not sure you can actually do better which tells you how poorly these lease.

Personally I would just finance it or hold off for a CPO example to pop up. Maybe in that time the leases won’t be outrageous.

Now imagine my surprise when dealers offered this car for over 600 a month for 7,500 miles a year with over 3k down.

Perspective.

Mid 500s all in for just 7500 miles is kinda weak, even for the RDX which isn’t leasing well. I’m pretty sure @aspec1 has similar numbers for 10k miles on the A-spec (although I think loyalty was included, so maybe your offer is comparable). Do you have conquest or loyalty?

If they honor that price then its a good deal for a RDX but if its paragon Acura they usually like to play games and will want to hit you with first payment when your signing final paperwork or other fees in the finance, I get those customers all the time. If you are looking to move on one i’m sure we can work something out like that and not have to go through the hassle of having them make you pay more than what they tell you and make it a quick and easy experience.

Paragon is so rapey.

1 Like

As Warbeast noted below; it doesn’t look like a good deal. 3600 on signing is a lot for a <10000 mile a year lease. Terrible deal. look elsewhere.

I onced called Paragon for a quote and they not only gave a terrible offer, they called me daily for like a week to follow up. Meanwhile my friend had already picked up a car elsewhere and I told them that. But they kept calling.

Rapey is the right word

1 Like

100%, I would stay away from Paragon they’re definitely not the place to go for. they’ve had lawsuits on scamming their customers. You can even google paragon lawsuit and youll see for yourself lol

For shits and giggles this is what my local Acura dealer is offering.

SE MODEL

$45,500

Premium Colors and Trims

$400

• Apex Blue Pearl$400

Manufacturer

Destination Charge

$995

MSRP (STICKER PRICE)

$46,895

Dealer Discount

−$3,375

Jody Wilkinson Acura Price

$43,520

Term

36 months

Annual Mileage

Residual Value (57%)

$26,730

TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING

$2,999

• First Month’s Payment$622
  • Capitalized Cost Reduction

$1,705

• Estimated Registration & Fees$531
  • Sales Tax (7.1%)$142

MONTHLY PAYMENT

$621.98

Registration & Fees include $234.50

DMV fee

, $291

documentation fee

and $5

tire fee

.Security deposit waived. The capitalized cost of your lease is the Jody Wilkinson Acura Price plus $595 lease

acquisition fee

Payment subject to approval of credit with a credit score of 710 or higher and includes all taxes and fees and any manufacturer rebates. The monthly payment includes $41 sales tax and $595 lease

acquisition fee

paid over 36 months. At the end of your lease, a $350

disposition fee

may be due.12,000 miles per year with 20¢ per mile overage charge.

Additional taxes, registration and license fees may apply for out of state purchasers based on their registration address. Taxes are estimates. The dealership will help determine accurate taxes prior to delivery.

So you are hinting that German is better than Japanese?

Haha no way Mano at park Ave told me no deals close that. I have bought with park Ave before but they seem to want to get more money from new customers and not care about loyalty. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Lol did you recently talk to him? I’m about to put a deal on the RDXs soon.

Yep went with another dealer he would not match the offer

I wanna see this deal – been keeping my eye on the rdx – A-Spec