2019 Acura RDX ASpec AWD Is this a Good Deal?

Oh wow sorry that happened wished you reached out to me first we couldve worked something out, next time.

I can send you a monthly now if you PM me the details on the structure of the lease you are looking to do. Also state and zip code would help.

Iā€™m in NJ paid 5500 out of pocket with first month all fees etc.
485 per month would have liked it a but lower but no dealer would come close
AWD ASpec

if its with 10k miles a year we couldve done the same deal even a few dollars less a month.

Well to late now hašŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøMano said no way

ahh yes unfortunately. Hopefully next time around or if you know anyone looking for one you can let me know and we can work it out.

1 Like

I leased an ILX from paragon a bit back and I can definitely agree with this.

1 Like

They called me everyday but would never give a price Iā€™m so glad I didnā€™t waste time with them

Western suburbs of Chicago here. Heading in to lease a black/black RDX A-Spec 36/10 with only first payment due + doc/plate, 574/mo. After months of waiting, I caved on this knowing I could probably do a little better, but overall happy. Just a heads up in case it helps anyone. I am about to leave to pick it up, if anyone is interested in the rest of the numbers I can post later.

1 Like

Cheersā€¦ Do post detailed numbers. Is this PM without tax?

Hey guys, whatā€™s the update on these lease rates? I would assume these 2019 RDX A-Spec models are going to be a bit cheaper now that the 2020ā€™s are rolling in?

The Edmunds forums might have the information youā€™re looking for.

I still canā€™t get below 500 all-in, nothing DAS for the 2019 base AWD even with a 5.5% discount before incentive. The MF is awful.

5.5% discount seems way low

Before incentives, but yeah. These guys arenā€™t budging. Trying to get me to pay 108 more per month than my 2017 rdx. It is tricky with the restyle but still.

40395 msrp, 5,638 discount (i have 1000 loyalty and the 3400 incentive) so the discount is nothing.

Sounds like you need to find a new dealer

No doubt 123

Haha look at the ā€œdealā€ that was offered to me today on a $46k RDX A Spec Demo with 3k on itā€¦ $44525

They told me thatā€™s the best they can do. I told them I need at least 10% on it and she said it isnā€™t doable. Needless to say, I wonā€™t contact that dealer ever again.

This is what I was quoted on a 2019 RDX with Tech package.
36 months
10k miles.
$707 first month incl fees
$517 a month otherwise
$43495 MSRP down to $36,438
Cargurus.com says this is a great MSRP on the vehicle. The monthly lease price I thought would be lower given the MSRP.
This is for a lease in nassau county, NY.
What do you guys think?