2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum - MSRP 61k

In any case, if he privately (?) asks another member for help, rather than doing work himself, he shouldn’t publicly question the info he got.

1 Like

Ursus I asked for a quote from a dealer member. The quote was absolutely terrible and he quoted BS RV and MF. I wanted to confirm before I told him to rip off someone else.

Can’t exactly get a quote without asking a dealer…

Got mine with the 20" wheel upgrade - came with non run-flat tires.

im getting over $600/mth for T5 FWD Momentums here from a few dealers…last day of month, doesnt look like ill be getting the costco deal :frowning:

Costco called me a couple weeks after taking delivery. Did a short phone survey and received cash card in the mail about 2 weeks later.

1 Like

I worked with @Benedetto and was very happy.

Dealer or broker? We don’t have Volvo dealers here, as far as I know. Besides, you can always verify RV/MF on Edmunds.
The reputable dealers/brokers are registered here.

Dealer. He is a VW and Volvo Dealer.

The deal was bad, He said RV was 49%, I called him out and he said it was mistake and he fixed it. Payment went down $11. Lol. I’ll find another dealer. It’s not Benedetto. He was very helpful and I’ll likely use him. This was a Volvo dealer.

@benedetto is not a dealer. And whoever presents himself as a Volvo dealer apparently is not registered here, so I have no idea whether he’s reputable or not.

1 Like

You aren’t reading my post correctly. I know he isn’t a dealer, I was talking with him as a broker. I was talking to someone completely different about a Volvo deal, and he is registered as a dealer according to his profile. He (the gentleman registeted as a dealer) gave me a quote on an XC90 that was awful.

Benedetto and I were talking about me possibly hiring him to find a deal for me in the next couple months to save me some time.

Which one? Maybe you are not clear in your explanation?

No one asked you about brokers, so why did you say it was not benedetto?

Where did I say Benedetto was a dealer? What is it with some of you guys on here constantly being petty and acting like this is some sort of exclusive club that you run and no one else is welcome at. Your entire string of responses was 100% unnecessary. Busy Saturday eh?

4 Likes

I was responding to this post. not really something that had to be elaborated on.

1 Like

Car is running great. Anyone looking for a large SUV should consider this car :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet ride. I’m really hoping the XC40 R-Design leases reasonably well when it launches in (I think) May. Never really looked at Volvo before, but their new design style is just sexy. The interior is pretty impressive as well.

Yeah. Also, the features are so great.

1 Like

Super interested in the 2018 XC60. We live in NYC and the XC90 might be a little much for us. Don’t need a 3rd row. Its just me, wifey and a 15lb baby so far :slight_smile: