2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum - MSRP 61k

Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Convenience, Momentum Plus and Protection Plus packages, 21" 5-double spoke diamond cut wheels)

MSRP: $60,950
Selling Price: $50826.89 (includes $3,000 dealer cash and $750 Costco)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: 0.00112
Residual: 57%

Security Deposit: None
Total Due At Signing: $1,500
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $625
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

I live in NorCal and the car was in SoCal. So, I had to fly out there and then drive up. It was totally worth the time because the car is amazing. It is metallic black with blonde interiors and birch wood inlays.

Big shout out to @Benedetto for brokering this amazing deal. He is a rockstar! Took him less than a day to drill down the numbers. He is great to work with. Not at all pushy and always puts your requirements first. He is a straight shooter and will always tell you what will be most beneficial for you.

9 Likes

Just resize and upload here

Uploaded them on Flickr. Thanks!

Black out the frame more

You have just disclosed @Benedetto’s source :grin:

OOPS ill edit, i change sources all the time so not familiar

I have no clue if that’s the case lol

Too many people piss me off. Changed Volvo dealers 4 times in like 3 months.

Not worried about it - it’s not the network that makes me successful … it’s working the variables against the network

3 Likes

Any sense of the upcoming October variables for an XC90 lease such as this?

Why no MSDs. This would have been ripe for max MSD, giving you $50 less easily …

Yep true. Didn’t have a bunch of cash right now that could be tied up for 3 years though

Not sure to be honest but, I heard that the incentives might not be as good as this next month.

Hope that’s not what turns out, although if they brought back Conquest, I’d be set.

Conquest is just $500more than dealer cash. Hence, I did not want to wait for it

The crystal balls say the incentives on Volvo will keep getting better as they get more desperate by the month …

Lol @ crystal balls…

Crystal balls and gold member, how is that for ya?

and @vhooloo is Fat Bastard

1 Like