2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum - MSRP 61k

Sounds like a crime fighting duo in the red light district. :rofl:

Momentum inventory is getting slimā€¦mostly inscription left from 2017 (in Mass, at least)

Trust me a car dealership is sleazier than a red light district ā€¦

1 Like

Only the ones that sell cars with tires or engines. :grin::joy:

2018 isnā€™t much more.

I was just quoted 49% residual at 7500 miles a year on a 2018 t6 inscription with 58k msrpā€¦that isnā€™t correct, is it? Quote came from a member of this forum.

36/7500 I meant by the way

Hey Cali Worker,

I get about $592 including tax with your numbers. What made it go up to $625? Something was rolled in?

Thanks for sharing. I am looking for a good XC90 lease now as well. Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Will look again and let you know. They did mark up the Acq. Fee by $300 and I remember that clearly. There was also a small down payment involved in the $1,500 drive-off

Hey Cali Worker,

Iā€™m in the same boat as you, live in Palo Alto and unable to find anything even approaching a reasonable price. One question I have on your deal is did you end up using the Costco A-Plan pricing to get to the ending numbers? Iā€™m planning on reaching out to Benedetto to set up a deal, but was just curious about the timeframe (since A-Plan ends Oct. 2nd!)

We did not use A-plan pricing. I donā€™t remember the exact explanation of why though. Volvo Palo Alto and Burlingame both gave me A-plan pricing but the prices were still ridiculous.

Plus, I think that you canā€™t club other incentives in with A-Plan. I could be wrong

You are wrong [20ā€¦]

any tips for looking at a dealer demo? says 17 with options i want. are they typically still eligible for all lease incentives?

Volvo dealer I spoke with today about an S90 said it had more than 6k miles on it, so couldnā€™t be leased. Other than that it should be eligible for new car incentives. The Costco/A-plan bonus doesnā€™t apply to loaners, but per Ursus, there is an additional $2100 that Volvo gives the dealer for selling a loaner.

1 Like

thanks for the info. doesnt list the mileage, so waited to hear back on that. its a $51.5 msrp model, but already replied saying could be close to $46k selling. and that was before mention of it being loaner, so id like even loaner with that info now.

I am guessing 12-15% off msrp on 2017, cant imagine similar discount on 2018s. Residual is not much better either.

Not sure if others have had a similar experience but, for the Costco discount, I had given my membership number to the dealership and they had contacted Costco directly. The next day, I got an email from Costco with an offer pin. When I reached out to the dealership, they told me that they already had the pin. Costco had also called me to confirm that I had the pin and left a voicemail when I didnā€™t answer.

I then called the dealership a couple of days after picking up the car to inquire about the $200 cash card from Costco and they told me that Costco would reach out to me. I called back the number from the voicemail and the guy on the helpline told me that they needed to fill out a redemption form in order to submit my request for a survey. I gave him the necessary details and they will now reach out to Volvo and confirm my purchase. After that, Iā€™ll get a survey from Costco and once that is completed, they will mail a cash card.

I am writing this here so that others donā€™t miss out on this.

2 Likes

Does this model T6 Momentum come with run flat tires? I Prefer non run flats w a spare.

This is more for the Off_Ramp i guess, but maybe they just got too excited with new models coming in 2019, so decided to be overly aggressive/pessimistic with residuals? :slight_smile:https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/07/volvos-electric-future/532659/