2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum AWD 365, including tax, 1st month due at signing, NJ, MSRP = 60,535

Hey guys, just got 6 in, here is the link to my calculator. My fee is $400 let me know if interested. Used NJ tax and 7.5k miles. MUST HAVE A PLAN. This is with first month upfront even though calculator says otherwise

Calculator link:

52%20AM39%20AM22%20AM

2 Likes

Can a comparable deal be done in SoCal?

Yes, I got one for $300. Many dealers in SoCal willing to deal. Email them all.

Security deposit on the calculator is incorrect, its 4000 not 4250

Thx Jason, will start emailing. Contacted Galpin and they said it can’t be done. Can you give details of your deal and dealer so I have some ammo?

Your first issue. 20202020

Emailed and messaged you multiple times Quintin to enlist your expertise. Apparently I still need some work on my overall life hackr skills…

Sorry, I don’t do Volvos on the west coast, however try rusnak pasadena they seem to be good

No worries. Will up my hackr game and let you all know what I come up with. Also mentioned was interested in some your BMW and MBZ deals…

If you are interested in other vehicle message me again, you only mentioned the Volvo. No other mid size luxury sedan will be in that range.

exact picture of one of the specs available.

I wish one of these would fit in my garage, these things are long!

that they are, the 2017 was shorter.

Can you please send me picture of specs?

Inscription isn’t the same price sorry, would be higher like it was before.

Would you have a plan if you have costco?

No, must have sam’s club

300 on a 60k car. Nice deal…

Sounds simple enough. If you want to send your rep a referral, I’ll sign on one tonight.

Can’t say it was hard. Maybe two hours invested. If you have A-Plan Elite and the willingness to send and reply to emails, there was nothing special about my deal.