2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum AWD 365, including tax, 1st month due at signing, NJ, MSRP = 60,535

The A-Plan S90 T6 Momentum deals are the best thing going right now. Can’t imagine this fun lasts too much longer. Get your deals done ASAP.

My two local Volvo dealers have 2xT6 Inscriptions (both loaded MSRP $68K with favorable right color combos).

I have 6 payments left on my Nissan and I am hoping I can snag one of them in time (I even lined up A-Plan discount already).

I think Aplan is ending next month, so I’d encourage you to try this month with your local dealer

@nyclife: ahh fudge… really? :cry:
Though … I think my Nissan has a little bit of equity so I might see what happens.

It’s ending this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup sorry about that – its late

As in APlan support for the S90 or it is all together going away?

It’s not going away, but will change. Invoice + allowance will be enforced for a-plan. So no more 10% off + a-plan cash allowance. Bad news for $3k on S90, but not so much on others where you will lose $750.

Is there any way for me to get the A Plan?

Sign up for SamsClub membership online and click through their AUTO deals. You might get an error message saying that you don’t qualify but you should be emailed a code immediately anyway.

Thanks Justlooking! Ill give it a shot

This dealer with a t6 nearby wanted to sell the car above sticker lol $780 3k down

Are they mentally okay? S90 is on double pay this month.

1 Like

Sent you a PM 20202020

mind resending it? I don’t have anything

There are few of them around. Only you got a shit load of them :grin:

I may or may not have told the dealer to get all of the ones at the NJ port :smile:

1 Like

It didnt deliver the first time. Sent again :slight_smile:

Anything similar on XC90?

would also be interested in XC90