2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Would love to help but Costco additional members can’t be added online like Sams Club, need to be done in person, so if they make it to Miami i have no problem helping, my friend doesn’t need the membership anymore since he used it for his Volvo lease a few mo ths ago.

1 Like

That was a true leasehack sir. Thanks and see you in Miami some day. Just kidding …

Haha - Yes I was. It took them a bit to figure out.

That is a great deal. I would be happy if I could get one for $400 a month. I only see T5’s left in their inventory and the RV is not so good on those.

2 Likes

You made my life easier then. Thank you. What was your deal? Do you mind posting for others to see and how was your overall experience with them? The XC90 is a sweet car, It was just above what I wanted to pay for a 4th car that we won’t use lol.

I thought the back was so ugly but its growing on me. I’m quite surprised I like the car more than the MB E300.

1 Like

I’m in WPB, I have Costco but not Sam’s. What kind of numbers are people getting with 2018 XC’s in SoFL?

Here you go.

1 Like

He gave me the code because my company was on the list.

2 Likes

@leasehacker Congrats!

@Bruce_Smith do you know if there is a combined list of A-Plan employers.

Chatted online with a Volvo representative and they confirmed this.
Looks like you can’t get epic deals this month :frowning:

They will always tell you what dealers told you or will just refer you to your local dealer. They will never contradict dealers.

Are the deals better or worse on 2017 S90 T6? Midwest dealers seem to have a few.

I didn’t mention a dealer saying anything, just asked if it can be combined on a selling price lower than A-Plan pricing.

@AirCooled
As far as I know 2017’s can’t be leased anymore.

2 Likes

Lease support ended for the 2017s at the end of Feb 2018. And yes, there are quite a few dealers with them on the lot, especially in the South where they reduced incentives compared to rest of country beginning in January.

I’m sure there’s a master list, but I have no idea who’s on it. I’m not a broker, just a wannabe hacker

Anyone able to get an April deal with P-Plan yet ?

Are the numbers in this deal correct? $42,595 is 30% off plus another $10,250? I looked at A Plan today and it lists an A Plan price that is 6% plus $3k A Plan and another $5750. I am assuming the extra $1500 is loyalty? I have never looked at A Plan in the past, so I don’t know if what I’m seeing is typical, and if negotiating additional % off msrp is available now. I do plan to go by the dealer and see. Is there a way to determine current residual based on 2 yr/10000? Or are deals typically 3yr, not that this is horrible. I can certainly wait them out. Lots of brilliant deals for sure. 2017 is not listed in A Plan, but I have to believe they want to do something with all these cars sitting around. Thanks for any input!

No its not 30% and another $10,250.

Now you’ve confused me. You’re saying you negotiated to 42,595 before rebates and incentives?