2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

That was last day of the month deal and a big loser for them. They don’t want to lose that much going forward, but with the new environment of limited 6% discounts, 9% is great.

If it sticks, which I hope it does.

I was trying to close an S90 deal by last night, but couldn’t get to the out of state dealership in time. Today, dealer still standing by deal and said S90 incentives in WA did not change overnight. BTW they are showing me a MF of .00012 on Inscription but .00058 on Momentum. 24/12K. 8 MSDs. Is this right?

1 Like

Maybe pushed back to May 1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

I went to Volvo USA website and chatted with a representative. I asked him if there was a list of organizations that qualify. He asked me where I work. After I told him, he asked me to wait a few minutes. When he came back he gave me the code to register for A-Plan.

2 Likes

Any lease deals for Volvo S60 or S90 for less than 280 in NJ area. (0 down payment). I am okay with Loaners as well.
thanks

I think you gotta work these out yourself, or pay a broker do to it for you.

As @senwia mentioned, you need to do the work yourself to negotiate with a dealer that has something you want in stock. If you don’t want to do the work yourself, there are a number of brokers who work in NJ that would help you.

Your dealer may know something that others don’t know yet :slightly_smiling_face:

Did he give you the code because your company qualified or because it didn’t and he hooked you up?

That is an insane deal. Wow, Couldn’t get a dealer even close to that last month.

1 Like

Has anybody had luck being added as an authorized member to a Sams club membership?

Like having a friend add you to theirs?

Yes In this case a family member

For Costco you have to reside at the same address in order to be added. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sam’s was the same

1 Like

Can anyone confirm this? Or can that person just provide you their own code?

Maybe @nyclife can elaborate on this … he has told me that Volvo is very strict … but the exact details Idk

1 Like

@senwia unrelated but if you were in the dealership Monday evening picking up the car around 6 - we might have crossed paths. I picked up a XC90 from this dealership - Was easy to work with. They did have an process issue with applying MSD’s - but sorted it out eventually.

1 Like

Were you there Saturday? They did say someone applied 10 MSDs to an XC90. You’re probably the first to do it.

Not true. I added a friend in Miami to my membership, yes we used my address but his DL had a different address.

+100000. Euro is the man!

Do you want to add a friend in Boston too? Said friend could have some amazon gift cards in return :slight_smile: