2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

just that Im clear …your deal was with 11% (before the 10K in incentives), but they agreed to give anyone 9% ?

I saw it’ for NER for sure and my dealer in the South had also told me it was coming, but without specifically mentioning April.

Does Volvo base their incentives on sales location or garaged address?

It seems to be regional.

Socal/Norcal are telling me one thing - Florida is telling me another.

I’d assume they’re testing it, in the place(s) they’ve been hit the hardest.

Almost every brand does it on the garaged address.

Once upon a time, Infiniti had location based purchase programs.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I think Bimmer bases it off of dealer location. I got tripped up by @ursus comparing regional pricing as if he could do better based on where he bought it personally.

@Ursus is probably right.

Dealer location is important - some areas are locked in on certain prices and such (Looking at you, Nevada and Arizona)

Makes perfect sense for North East where one guy from here operates :slight_smile:

Nice! This was the price range I was shooting for. Too bad no dealer near me would do it…

If it makes you feel better - I had a store in Nevada quote me sticker on a Terrain because “the rebates are so high, we’re saving you thousands of dollars”…k

Still doesn’t top the BDC lady in Texas who told me she needed a credit app for a lease payment.

or …

The dealership who have me a quote, in writing, and told the customer the numbers didn’t include tax unless they bought a service contract.

Car sales is special… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Where is that store based?

Pennsylvania…/…

Well, need to ask @nyclife. He seemed to apply NER incentives for me in the South. Not sure if it would work in the end.

Ok - so it sounds nationwide.

FCA did this once, with GM following suit.

They held the line on EP and FFP (employee / friends and family pricing) to what was written on the invoice.

It lasted about 45 days. The dealers enjoyed the profit until the factory started to lose on sales.

I think the big boy stores complained about needing to move a lot more inventory to keep their doors open too.

1 Like

Translation…should be back by late spring.

1 Like

What is norcal telling you?

No going below on A Plan.

The volvo dealership near me has had 18 S90 for the past 1.5 months (If not more). Now I don’t know if they sold same and received the same amount of new ones but they certainly don’t seem to be moving. Now with the A plan restriction there will be even less movement.

1 Like

Yes, agree. Hopefully before end of April when S90 sales tank the first 3 weeks of month.