2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

But for @Ursus, they added an additional $500 for owners/lessees of S60/S60CC.

And it may not apply with pull ahead again in the South.

Volvo getting trickier with their published incentives. Here is the extra published loyalty for NY.

I donā€™t get anything for my location, even incentives.
Edit: now I do. Same as last monthā€¦

I just went to the Volvo cars US page, hit the inventory button and started typing in zip codes, pick a vehicle and then go to payment estimator. They showed up in the calculator (and were blank this morning).

https://www.volvocars.com/us

Iā€™m still showing blank for Chicagoland.

Edit: nevermind, I was looking at the wrong car.

S90 Iā€™m showing $6,500 in allowances. XC90 Iā€™m showing $2,000, and Iā€™m getting nothing for the XC60.

I just changed zip code to another nearby and it showed incentives.

V90CC down to $750 from $2,250 :frowning:

I wonder if they will beef up a conquest incentive to compensate.

Ughā€¦ That was high on my interest list. Was really hoping theyā€™d get better, not worse.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the a-plan cash now?

Hasnā€™t been updated yet, still has the amounts from last month - 3K Aplan and 2250 Allowance (which we know is wrong). Typically updates to that site are slow.

Unless Iā€™m reading it wrong, itā€™s telling me A-Plan of $3k (or whatever the Samā€™s equivalent is) is good through April 30th.

Iā€™m sorry for asking a dumb question, but how does one go about learning if they participate in an organization thatā€™s an A Plan member? Is there a list of organizations?

Samā€™s club a-plan through April 30, but cash may change, I think. But good point.

$3,250 in SoCalā€¦

The rules set by Volvo are pretty strict, from what I understand. Is it possible he just gives deeper discount in lieu of $3K a-plan cash? And he may even go to 11-12% off without a-plan (equal to 6% + $3k a-plan cash)? Your deal obviously includes a-plan cash and discount.

I donā€™t know how theyā€™re doing it but as long as it gets done Iā€™m not complaining.

2 Likes

Will hope to see 9-11% off + $3k a-plan cash on new deals.

Unless my dealer is missinformed, no % limit has been implemented in conjunction with volvo a-plan (for the s90 atleast) this month