2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Just depends on your situation. I average 9-10k a year. Depending on the lease numbers it might be cheaper to do 10k and pay a penalty for being a little over instead of doing 12k and paying for 4k miles you didn’t use.

The base sound system also improves a lot with the correct equalizer settings. There is a thread on swedespeed.com that has some pretty optimal settings listed. I adjusted mine to match and it’s definitely an improvement.

2 Likes

I don’t believe paying overages are worth it, but you can do the math based on your circumstances.

At $.25, a grand buys you 4,000 miles in overages.
1% of MSRP ($600 ish) buys you an upgrade from 7,500 to 10k per yr. Another 1% gets you to 12k.

I lease based on the number of miles I drive (sub 10k), not what someone online told me to do.

1 Like

I average 7k-7.5k miles per year. Granted I don’t do many road trips and my work commute is 6 miles one way. Everyone’s situation is different

Yes.
I could ge a much better deal if I didn’t put on 15-17k a year!

I guess it got more doable with recent developments. Dealer wouldn’t commit to deal sheet over email or text. Any suggestions on how to push them to a concrete number so a trip to the dealer isn’t wasted?

Is this deal still going?

Between 12-15k if you drive around 12-13 is better to do 12 on a 24 month lease (S90 as an example)

You dont really need a deal sheet, though it would be nice. Have them agree on a selling price and buy rate, then everything else falls in place.

1 Like

I know where to find acq fee and doc fee is pretty much up to the dealer right? But is there a place to see actual dmv fees as well? To make sure they aren’t padding the drive offs.

On the dmv website (at least the California one has a calculator)

Dealer fee may be capped in some states, so it’s no secret. Just look it up on dealer’s site. Besides, you can always say “no” and walk away.

I am hoping for inscription incentives in August as well.

Can you please share a specific thread that you are referring to (showing audio settings) ?

1 Like

Thank you!!!
(20 chars)

Any brokers want to help me get a deal on the S90, similar to OPs deal in CA? Looking to get 3 cars.

My cousins and I got BMW i3s together (expiring June 20) and are looking to get 3 of the same cars. The Volvo S90 at a price similar to that would be a done deal. Two of my friends also looking for cars; may be able to get them in on this as well.

My wife is also transferring her GX460 lease which she got in November (hates the gas guzzling and couldnt get used to size). She really wants the XC90 but its been too pricey up till now.

@nyclife? @ralphsaphony

1 Like

I dont have any volvo contacts in CA yet. I think @nyclife posted a couple in norCal.

Just remember not as much in incentives for west coast compared to north east and lower RV’s, the deals arent going to be as pretty.

Let me save you some time, You aren’t going to get OP’s deal.

1. Incentives for your region haven’t gone up.
  2. Residuals for your area have gone down by two points.
7 Likes

herein lies one of the major flaws of this forum, and I’m not sure if there’s even a way to resolve it. It’s more and more prevalent though as new members join.

The assumption that a Unicorn (or any deal, for that matter) is automatically achievable because it’s on this forum somewhere, regardless of geographic location or day of the week/time of year/when the original deal was done.

It is what it is, I suppose.

2 Likes