2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Are we expecting good deals from this Costco offer? Officially in the market for one of these

Itā€™s going to depend on which area of the country you live inā€¦ seems like incentives went down a little on west coast but went up in northeast. Also going to depend if RV changed from last month and if they are really implementing the ā€œno more than 6% discountā€ for A-plan (assume same thing for Costco).

Now we just have to find out if they are discounting more than 6%

If I live in GA, can I buy it from the northeast and just deliver it or pick it up and drive it down?

I think incentives are based off buyers zip

Indiana is the same as NE ($4,000 + $3,750)
Minnesota / Chicago is the same as south/west ($2,500 + $3,750)

Hmmm really? Even if I go buy up there?

How do the SE incentives seem? Worse than west coast?

For this month, the same as the west coast, but worse than the Northeast (but better than they were last month on the T6). See screenshots I posted 10-15 posts earlier.

You still donā€™t get the aplan bonus though. Goal is a T6 momentum loaner.

I wonder if the current Costco program w/ Volvo Employee Pricing will be equivalent to A-Plan

Dealer just told me Residual for T5 MOM, 24/7.5 dropped 3% in May, now 61%.

Anything on T6?? Does that drop make T6 a better target?

Couldnā€™t find it in any of the fine print, but does anyone know if the costco benefit can be used by a family member in the same household, or just the named member?

Elaborate for the crowd good sir

2 Likes

Could you kindly elaborate :slight_smile:

I just wanted spread this out to as many members. Today is the last day for the costco signup.

Read the FINE print. you have to be a member by May1st 2018. So TODAY is the LAST DAY !

*To qualify for the Volvo Special Offer, you must 1) be a current Costco member by May 1, 2018;

1 Like

Just heard from a dealer that residuals dropped across the board for all S90 models (and V90s as well). I donā€™t have all the numbers yet but would expect it to be similar to the drop on the T5 MOM.

Re: Costco, fine print says you can generate up to 2 PINs per membership household. Dealer says Costco pricing is effectively the same as A-Plan and the two cannot be combined.

Same dealer also mentioned that A-Plan rep advised that new program numbers wonā€™t be posted for at least another week, so this dealer is planning to honor the current A-Plan on top of whatever discount to MSRP for the time being. Now I just have to get them to move to that 11-12% levelā€¦

1 Like

Local dealer in Pennsylvania told me that RV is 61% for 24 months 10,000 miles T6 mom.

And also directly from a dealer, though did not get to the actual quote because did not need it having all numbers agreed on.