2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

In addition to a negotiated dealer discount (is 11% off MSRP still a reasonable target?), is this Costco incentive the only promotion going for May? I can’t seem to find any manufacturer incentives for either the T5 or T6, through Volvo’s website payment calculator or Autobytel.

Give it a few days and we will find out if it’s more than 6% soon

1 Like

According the FAQ:

What price does the Costco Member pay for the vehicle?

For eligible vehicles, Members receive the Volvo Employee Price as listed on the manufacturer’s document, plus either a $3,000 Costco Member incentive for Members purchasing a 2018 S90, V90 or V90 Cross Country, or a $750 Costco Member incentive for Members purchasing a 2018 XC90 or XC60. However, dealers may elect to sell eligible vehicles below the Volvo Employee Price, if desired.

why does this deal still seem too expensive even with $14k off?

Are you using A-Plan? Are you doing MSDs? What MF are they using?

Right off the bat I see a crazy high florida doc fee…

1 Like

Is this FL because that Doc fee is so high ?

That’s Florida for ya.

Yes this is Florida.

I asked if this was using base rate and they said yes…but i don’t get anywhere near these numbers

the 14k includes 6250 dealer discount and $7750 incentive (2 days ago it was 4750 volvo and $3k sams club ( now it’s costco, but same thing)

No MSD’s, figure with 14k off I shouldn’t really need to invest several grand into MSDs

Its a T5 - the RV is less.

I believe the RV for the T6 is only 1% higher for 24mo (which probably doesn’t make up for the % increase in MSRP), and the incentive for south region is only $500 more for a T6

We don’t know what the incentives are for this month, yet, so its hard to truly break out that discount beyond the $3k A-Plan.

I’d be making sure that they didn’t mark up the base MF and I’d strongly consider MSD if you’re trying to get the absolute strongest deal.

@mdye I have to go back and look at the numbers (MF/RV) my dealer used because the T5 priced out about $100 more for a cheaper car with the same incentives

Incentives are posted on Volvos website. Northeast is big winner on the T6, 7750 in incentives, so @nyclife should have a big month. South and west coast have 6250 in incentives on T6 MOM.

See screenshots below for incentive amounts. You can plug your own numbers in to determine different monthly payment totals, pretax.

Northeast

South

West

2 Likes

Expensive is relative… are you saying expensive compared to other T5 MOM? If you’re comparing to T6 MOM numbers on this forum, you’re comparing apples to oranges. They have different amount of incentives and RV. Also, you’re not using MSDs.

Nevermind, 2020202020

Saying seems expensive for 24/7.5 and 14k, which has me thinking they are playing with numbers on the back end. None of my calculators come close to what the quote shows

They apply to the dealer location and not the purchase location right?

e.g. I’m in Indiana and buy one from the NE region I’d get that huge 7750 and not the 6000 that they offer in Indiana?

Well, we used to think that but @Ursus was able to get quotes based on selling zip through 2 brokers on here.

1 Like

As long as the MF and RV stays the same…