2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

What were the differences between the 2018 and 2017?

AKA is it worth trying to deal up a 2017?

lease support for 2017 is done as far as I know

I like the 2017 better (shorter, fits in garage better, especially if you wont be carrying people in the backseat too often), but you would have to purchase it, as @nalyd stated, lease support ended a few months ago.

Who’s gonna be the first to get a sub $200 S90 deal?

1 Like

The one time in history that Indiana is where I would want to live

3 Likes

Apparently not lol - was an edit

And I was wondering - why would you put confidential Volvo bulletins out there :slight_smile:
But I saw RV dropped 3%, spread between 24 and 36 months is 7% now (was 8%) and MF is lower at .00074 for T6 MOM

Can you get A-plan through AAA membership?

MSDs are going to save you $40ish a month

Multiple quotes for 36/12 at 52% RV compared to 55%/56% last month.

The S90 window is closed in my opinion.

My Volvo dealership friend in the midwest just called me. He let me know that he has some more S90s coming in.
If anybody is interested, he is ready to do an aggressive deal.

3 Likes

2018 is 6" longer, comes with a panoramic sunroof, and the standard features/options break outs changed

Looks like a sweet deal. Could you post/PM the dealer contact?
We’re looking for V90 and collective bargaining power might be even better …:slight_smile:

Between, this is in NorCal

I’m also interested in a Midwest deal. Would partner up with you

You’ll want to wait and see what the incentives do in a few months. The car I leased Saturday would be an extra $4800 today because of the changes Volvo made today.

1 Like

I wonder if I’ll regret not taking the loaner yesterday. :confused:

Nope, doesn’t matter on loaners since a-plan cannot be used on them. I think @nyclife already mentioned it. But you may regret because RV dropped by 3%

1 Like

Very sideways. We were around $500 away from a deal. I wanted $300 tax in was getting $300 plus tax. The upside is I have Costco so the only possible positive is I was looking at a basically used 51.5K T5 but might get into a 60K T6 all be it at more money. Question is how much more.

@Flyhigh1, I am in NorCal, in the market for s90/v90. I like the idea of a collective bargain. I am in. We can hunt together

You’re probably going to want to wait a month or two and see what the incentives do since Volvo crippled these deals this month.