2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

@swv unless i missed it, mind sharing the numbers of your deal?

Anyone got this deal in Mass? mind sharing info of your deal?
Thanks

My Lexus lease is up just under a month from now and Iā€™m really interested in these S90 numbers. Iā€™m currently $450/mo so something around $300 would be amazing. Has anyone been able to pull this off in FL? Iā€™m in Tampa.

Quick - the $13k off is greatā€¦but the $3k down is crazy so iā€™ve asked the dealer to adjust and take the equity of my trade in out of the lease numbers and to reflect only 1st month/dmv/doc fees due at signingā€¦

What should I be looking at for payments at 24/7.5 with these numbers?

Also, $13k off MSRP = $4750 rebates and $8750 dealer discount.

I have a new Samā€™s Club membership but donā€™t qualify for the $3k rebate, so dealer increased $5750 discount to $8750 to make up for it.

1 Like

Do you have a plan?
In most regions, a $53k t5 will cost more to lease than a $60k t6

No A Plan.

Looks like here the total rebates for T6 Inscription are $5250 vs $4750 for a T5

Or they are massaging Aplan on your behalf somehow. I didnā€™t think there was that much margin on an s90. Thatā€™s 16% off a new one.

Iā€™m sure they are probably working something on their endā€¦Iā€™ve been working this deal for 2 days, and just got this latest quote this afternoon with the message ā€œItā€™s the end of the month, letā€™s make an insane deal so we can get you in this carā€

But even with 13k offā€¦they still soaked up the $2k equity in my trade inā€¦AND are asking for $3k down.

$291 is nice, but with $3k downā€¦no way. Iā€™d rather pay $350 with $0 downpayment, and take a check for the $2k equity in my trade in or use it to pay the first month/dmv/doc fee at signing.

Absolutely, the down payment is a non starter.

No way in hell they would give it. Playing numbers game with him. Probably includes that 3k down.

It was $311 + tax
24 months 10 k miles
about $600 out of pocket (registration etc.)
$4,000.00 10 msds.
Aplan
loyalty
MSRP of just below 60 k

Thanks everyone for sharing S90 quote. Finally managed to get S90 with 56k MSRP in IL with first month payment due at signing and $349/month for 24 months 10k miles

2 Likes

T5 model? A T6 may have been cheaper, but finding them can be tough.

Definitely a T5 at 56k

Finally closed my S90 deal today.

NJ dealer
S90 T6 Momentum
MSRP 59240
Selling price 43575 (includes rebates of 9750 - no loyalty)
24/10000
340 a month and 340 due at signing includes everything
4000 MSD due at signing

I contacted the dealer that @swv suggested but he didnā€™t have the car so couldnā€™t go further.

Now, I will have to sell my current car to CarMax at previously agreed evaluation which will even out outstanding payment.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Volvo of lisle? 202020

Its a T6. I tried pushing for more but they just declined

Thatā€™s the kind of deal worth talking about