2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Is .00045 what they said they’re charging, or what they should be charging?

i gave them the base rate of .00045 and they said it’s what they are using, but no proof really.

I’ll look up rates for T6, might also be better for me to wait and see if Sams Club offer is still available next month

Other option is to look at demo units.

How would one go about searching for a demo unit?

If you cant qualify for A plan, then leasing a new S90 is cost prohibitive, especially a month later, if you are like me, you would be 2nd guessing yourself of look how much more reasonable this would be with the extra 3k discount. Volvo dealers receive 2100 for each vehicle they punch as a loaner. If you don’t have access to Aplan, then utilize that 2100 as leverage, as well as further discount for any miles driven.

1 Like

You can find a decent amount of them buy going to autotrader, etc and see what used 2018 volvos show up as being in inventory at volvo dealers. Check the vin against their website inventory and you’ll usually find that they’re loaners.

Other option is to just look through the websites of your local dealers. Most of the ones around here list demos with their new inventory.

thanks for the info. What is the max miles a demo can have before they are not considered leaseable?

I’ve seen mention that they don’t start to take an RV hit until 2500 miles (I’ve seen some “demos” with 8 miles on them), but I don’t know for sure if there’s a ceiling.

What do you guys think of this/how did I do?
S90 T6 MOM

MSRP: 59240
10 Msd
$348/month
24/12
Sign n drive: $350+10MSD (3850)
Was charged $700 freight since it needed to be delivered from an out of state dealer.

OP’ contact and I am #7 from LeaseHakr.

Looks pretty good. What percent dealer discount?

11% LH:17.4. now I know what you mean by 20

1 Like

I’d be interested.
Have A-plan and NYC based. Open to either s60 or s90

S90 T6 MOM
MSRP 59840
A plan with 7250 from volvo. Unclear about dealer discount but close to 10%.
24 months, 12k miles. Max MSDs of $3500.
Drive off $1000.
Payment 300 plus tax.
Don’t think there is much more room here?

2 Likes

north east dealer? 202020202

1 Like

just picked up my new S90. A beautiful car.
While I live in NY, the dealer was able to accept the MSDs as the dealership is not in NY.
I may have been misinformed before about the MSDs in NY

Anybody considering getting one should probably do it now as deals may change by the end of month.

Much much thanks to Barry from Carandwatch for directing me to this dealer

1 Like

I read through all 335 posts, but could someone give a quick recap of where incentives stand–i.e. is A-plan through Sam’s Club the only alternative through the end of April, and have Sam’s Club or Costco incentives been announced for May?

A-plan right now can be had through a participating employer or Sam’s club if you have an established membership. No one knows about May yet, other than currently the ability to apply the a plan bonus over a 6% dealer discount is slated to end at the end off this month.

@JamesBond @swv both great numbers.

Are you both working with the dealer from the OP?

No. I am in California.