2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

Yes and No, some companies have to confirm if you are employed by them or not, you don’t know which one those are, but the dealers do.

I think that deal is good for $70K car. I might do same if they let me but 24/10K mileage. I am sure the RV is around 57% or so.

I learned my lesson not to mention Plan A pricing before negotiation process and spring it on them last minute.

I was wondering why some shady dealerships just don’t run the code and not tell the person buying the car they are applying it against thier purchase. I don’t think Volvo could go after someone once they sales contract is finalized and sign?

Could easily be a possibility, but they would some how have to include it in the deal. So instead of them getting the money, to wash their hands they’d have to raise the selling price then include it as a discount on the cap cost reduction.

If you think about the average buyer, they are signing so much and never going to read everything put in front of them. They could easily push it by them. So I would assume there wouldn’t be any liability towards the buyer otherwise the dealership would be totally screwing the buyer and if ever found out they’d be totally exposed legally.

Yes and no, on the contract that they are signing, many people (not all) want to see the price they negotiated, not something that is 3k higher. By putting it in as a rebate and not collecting directly from A-Plan they are framing the buyer, as that is who the rebate is going to. They hiked up the sales price, but Volvo doesn’t care about that. So at a first glance it would seem liability would go towards the buyer.

I’m just glad I read things before I sign them :rofl:

Like I said before, it would have to be one hell of a shady dealership.

Same

20 characters…

I’m interested in the S90. If anyone could forward me a dealer in PA with a similar deal, I will send you a gift card. I contacted nyclife but I haven’t gotten a response and I would like to move on a deal. Any help would be appreciated. I will send whoever who helps me out a generous gift card of your choice, as a thank you!

So right now… What’s the best/easiest way to get A Plan? Looking at a '18 T6 AWD MOM 61k MSRP and wanted to get it in the next couple weeks.

Seems to be no easy way right now that vcoa is gone. Check and see if your employer offers it or a relative who would be willing to sign on the lease with you.

You may be able to find codes online to register on a plan site. Whether your dealer will honor or ask for verification etc is st your own risk.

Depending on your actual time frame and if you have the resources, you can sign up a company. From my understanding there is a 30 day waiting period so you’d have to deal with that. Of course end of month is always a good time to push a dealer to get something done.

I found a few codes online to register with and get a pin but idk if they would ask for paystub. I have contacted Volvo to register my own company but haven’t heard back from Volvo yet. I already have a pin using a registration code I found online.

I’m trying to get it before end of the year

Here is an offer I’m working on for a t5 momentum.

Rate is high and incentives wrong. With my Calculations with the correct numbers should be about 444 zero down two year. This is without A plan btw as i don’t qualify.

Are they including the 2750 rebate in the selling price discount or did they forget it all together? If it is not included, the 12% off MSRP discount is good.

Feel like they included in the selling price and tried to make it seem like it was dealer discount

Dealer isn’t budging on my deal. Looks like Infiniti is the best option on Colorado now.

Managers email to me. :

Actual numbers:

MSRP: $53,045
Sale Price: $46,545 (this INCLUDES the $2750 in dealer cash. So this is $49,295 actual selling price plus a $2,750 dealer cash)
Dealer handling: $499
Acquisition fee: $995

Gross Cap cost: $48,039
Lease cash (rebate): $4250
Adjusted Cap cost: $43,789

Residual: $30,766

Depreciation being paid for: $13,023
Rent charge: $715
Total: $13,738 (total of base monthly payments before sales taxes)

Divide this number by the length of the lease (24 months), and you get $576/mo. This is the payment you are then taxed on.

After playing around with the math for a while, the only way I could get close to the $450 a month you are talking about is if I applied the $2,750 dealer cash as a rebate AFTER the sale price. In other words, it was only possible if I showed the sale price of $46,545 and THEN I applied the $2,750. And since the invoice on this car is $50,182, and I am already selling it for almost $1,000 BELOW dealer cost, there is zero chance I can or will go ANOTHER $2,750 below that. I can’t sell a car for an almost $4,000 loss. It’s just not going to happen.

Picked up S90 Inscription today. I feel like I could have done better but since we had a trade in that was basically on it’s last leg, had to pull trigger. We ALSO got a $4,500 check from dealer for Lexus Pull Ahead for 6 Months at $747. I opted in for the 20" wheels so I am sure they snuck that into somewhere but didn’t tell me where.

MSRP: 65,735
Selling Price: $48,235 (Including $4250 Lease Cash, $4,500 HSE, Plan A Pricing, Elite Bonus $3,000)
Negative Equity: $1,300
Terms: 36 Months
Mileage: 10K
MF: .00028
Residual Value: 48%
Out of Pocket: $1,039
Sales Tax: 3%

Monthly: $557

It’s a pretty good deal, not the amazing deal some have been able to get here but solid numbers. Inscription will lease higher than Momentum because the RV is lower. I am not sure about the inscription but the T6 Momentum now has $4k A-plan rebate (I confirmed with a dealer today) so that could have knocked a few bucks off.

Ultimately you got a good deal, better deal than most everyone walking into the dealership on a loaded inscription so you should feel good about it.

What options did you get besides the wheels?

I have PIN from TrueCar, which ended 10/31 but dealer was cool with it being “expired”. They wanted to earn the business so gave me whatever.

Yes, I know I could have done it around the $525 range but negative equity in the trade in hurt us also. Car is for wifey and saw the inscription, didn’t want momentum at all!

I picked what was on their lot, which was very minimal. Air suspension, wheels, heated steering wheel, trunk spoiler and some other small things. I REALLLLY wanted the extra sound system but I don’t think hip hop/mainstream/rap music really helps the system. I have a Mark Levinson in my Lexus and can’t tell much difference between regular and ML upgrade.