2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

Inscription has the same 4K A-plan, confirmed with a local dealer trying to sell me one.

Hey Guys, not a 2018 but wanted to get thoughts on this 2017 deal. I think itā€™s about as low as itā€™s going to go but I want a sanity check.

2017 S90 T6 Momentum, new, not a demo.
MSRP: $62,440
Sales Price: $55,500
Rebates: $10,000 (I donā€™t qualify for A-Plan)
Net Cap: $45,908.15
Residual for 36/10: 47%
Sales Tax: 8.25% Illinois
Monthly: $578, no cap reduction, $1100 drive off.

Not sure how much meat is left on the bone but it is under 1%. Not necessarily stellar, but is there anything left on the table?

Is there a reason you donā€™t want to go with a 2018?

I think with the higher rebates, higher residual and MF it as good if not better than the 2017.

Damnit. Is there any written confirmation on this? I am sure my dealer will deny it. We pick up the car Thursday still

A plan site after login still states 3k elite bonus.

I have an email from my dealer confirming the increase. He will sell me a 64k inscription for 30% off including all rebates. I need another 3k off to make it worth it as I really donā€™t need and inscription.

Thoughts on this deal? Iā€™m being offered 30 months with 10k miles.

Can anyone provide the name of a dealer that can verify the 4000 a plan bonus? Iā€™ve called two in Ohio today and both are saying 3k on the T6.

Much appreciated! 20 charsā€¦

Crown volvo in Greensboro north carolina verified it for me.

Every time I tried to hand calculate an 18 out, the 17 comes in cheaper. Mostly because I want the B&W audio and that $3200 adds like $90/month.

Should I post my S90 2017 demo question here or start a new thread?

Probably either/or. This forum isnā€™t like the Edmunds one where they need to be sticklers for year specific information.

There is a website - autobytel.com - that lists all available rebates including A-plan.
https://www.autobytel.com/volvo/s90/2018/incentives/

There is no 4k a plan bonus, according to my dealer.

They probably confuse it with Volvo cash. Or regional?

This is really interesting because two separate dealers both acknowledged the A-plan rebate increased to $4k.

Could it be regional or in lower performing markets?

Yeah someone needs to confirm itā€™s 4,000 Eliteā€¦ My dealer laughing like you got every bonus possible and still asking for more lol

If your dealer is saying that, I would tell them you understand it went to $4k and have them check the site in front of you and show you it still says $3k.

Also, Iā€™ve looked over the Volvo a-plan site and it is filled with a ridiculous amount of conflicting information. Iā€™m willing to bet it gets nominal amount of attention from Volvo because for so long it really never gave a true benefit/discount.

I only asked the one dealer and I hinted that I had heard the A-plan rebate had changed and he confirmed it was now $4k. Not sure if its regional or he was mixing things up, but in previous conversations with him he was a straight shooter. He was at $19k off a $65K T6 Inscription, which wasnā€™t deep enough for me to bite.

hmmmmmā€¦ Iā€™ll have to see on this, is it just the inscription? I havenā€™t done any of those.