2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

I told them I want a dealer discount prior to al incentives, and they said our dealer discount is Plan A pricing… I told them all these incentives you will be getting back from Volvo so you aren’t selling me the car at “discount”

Yeah, but they already know that, so no need to go there - what they do and don’t get. Just stick to 8-10% discount.

Just got this price back…

MSRP: $60,115
Lease-end Value %: 51.00
Residual Value: $30,658.65
Term: 36 Months
Sale Price: $44,973
Money Factor: 0.00080
Acquisition Fee: $995.00
Rental Use Tax (3% Monthly): $14.60/month
Title/Tag/License Fee: $88.00
Dealer Fee: $449.00
Due at Start: $1,054.27

Payment: $501.16 (35 months)

Correct. If you have A-plan you’re already at 6%. If not, just incentives alone on T5 or T6 put you over 10%.

1 Like

Dealer is saying Plan A doesn’t have the $300 acquistion fee or the $100 doc fee. would someone provide a link to this info please!?

I joined VOCA to register for A-Plan and found like everyone else they have suspended the program. Would have been nice if that was displayed so it was easier to see before I signed up.

Glad I signed up when I did (early October). Used one pin for my s90 generated at the end of October, still able to login directly to a plan site.

For some reason, dealers are very sketchy about the lease bonus cash and the S90 competitor relief program… Is it possible to get all these incentive in this deal?

Lease Bonus
Holiday Sales
A-Plan Elite
S90 Competitor Relief?

Hello,

where can I locate the list of what vehicles are qualified for competitor relief?

Thanks,

I think it is just S90.

I’m guessing you mean which competitor cars. I believe it was Lexus Benz BMW Audi, could be more.

So I found a few more things out.

Turns out the conquest bonus is in select states (we knew this). I live in California but use my Oregon address to buy all my vehicles through because there is no tax. I also do not use the California DMV due to it’s high cost of registration, so I have an Oregon drivers license and only register cars in Oregon. The conquest bonus is for the California not Oregon. And if you use it in California you have to register your car through the DMV in California, I am not willing to do that. So I’m going to miss out on that. With that said, I found the car I want up in Oregon at a dealership out in the middle of nowhere (Corvallis).

I negotiated % off MSRP before any incentives and got almost 9% off MSRP, which I’m happy about. This car is fully loaded (minus the rear air suspension) and has all the options I wanted.

Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription
MSRP = $69,190
Selling Price = $63,357 (8.5% off)
Rebates = 11,750
MSD = 0
MF = .00022
Term = 24/7,500 (58% residual)
Payment = $499.00
Tax = 0%
Total due at signing = $1,617 ($499 1st month payment, $695 acquisition, $423 DMV)

I sent in a down payment. I’m going to fly up and take possession of the car on Friday. But there is one catch. I don’t have the pin certificate for the A-Plan yet. The dealerships down here claimed that my wife’s company (LA Clippers) were part of the plan when I was negotiating with them. Now I’m pretty sure they were just saying that to get the sale. After calling Volvo and requesting the partner code, they informed me that the LA Clippers are not part of the plan. So I need to figure out how to get a pin certificate ASAP. My idea is calling one of the sales agents down here and offering him $500 to produce a pin certificate with my name on it because according to @Ursus Volvo employees can sponsor up to 8 pins per calendar year. Do you think that would work?

Your deals keep getting worse and worse. At this new price and the hassle, I don’t think I’d get the S90. Regarding the PIN, salespeople aren’t Volvo employees, so not sure if they can get the PINs.

Yep, that’s what I think - salespeople cannot sponsor for a-plan.

Ugh. Really. Damn. I just spoke with the Sales guy and he said he would hook me up with a certificate on Friday (But maybe he doesn’t know what he’s talking about). I’m going to give him 4 tickets to a Clippers game and $200 cash for him hooking me up. Honestly if I don’t have the A-Plan the deal is not good at all. I think getting 8.5% off the car before incentives is a good deal. Zero down and $499 a month for a 70k car isn’t bad IMO. It just all hinges on this A-Plan.

I have one other option I’m going to explore. My college roommate is good friends with a guy who owns Volvo dealerships back east. Was going to see if that guy could get me a certificate, but you guys are saying dealerships cannot sponsor a-plan.

I know for a fact that dealers know how to fudge the system when it comes to a plan, mine isn’t willing to, but they’ll let me do it if I take on the liability, which I’m not. They just give you a BS partner code and generate a pin.

I am tired of dealing with dealers already. All of them have different info from lease bonus cash, residuals, money factors. I guess I need to go in with a bat and tell them how it is.

I did manage to call another dealer and NOT tell them about Plan A pricing as others have suggested, he has agree’d to it at $534.xx a month but once that Plan A Elite kicks in, I should be right around $435 a month with about $500 down

This deal isn’t that bad at all. IMO. If I was allowed to include the $2,000 conquest incentive then the lease would be $415 a month. I think getting 8.5% off MSRP is a good deal.

I wish my deals had that 2k, they’d be almost free.

1 Like

@nyclife on the A-Plan website there is a section to enter a partner code to generate a PIN. Could you just input a BS partner code the way the dealerships do? If so, how many digits are the codes and is it just random numbers? Curious if we could do it that way just to get the certificate.