2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

I just PMd you back.

Hereā€™s a list of all eligible vehicles.

1 Like

Ahā€¦

Does not work anymore? I need a codeā€¦

I emailed and apparently my company is not. Any other method?

Costco may have it again in December.

I just spent 45 dollars to register the club membershipā€¦ It still works and got my pin.

A-Plan Elite gets you Invoice Less 3,000, less 750 less all other incentives and limits the dealer fee to 100, you get A-plan elite through volvo club for 45. Here is where I ended up, last week 36 payments $494 plus 7% Florida Sales Tax. Tax Tag, etc $300 paid a signing. 2018 S90 Inscription, MSRP $63,640. Invoice 60142 Less 3000, 750, 4500, 2750 Plus 695 and 100 dealer fee.

Good to know it actually works. I will try it soon.

There is only one dealer among my area having the T6 MOM 2018ā€¦ They do not have 10%, just standard A-plan pricing.

I got mineā€¦ Same priceā€¦

How did you manage to get 3k Truecar rebate?

So paid VCAO pin worked for you?

yep. works well.

But i met three guys purchased the xc90 when I was at the dealer.

One of them had a-plan. But they all got the same offer, totally 9000 off msrp.

@gaviny how long does it take to produce a pin? I have negotiated down to $345 per month for a 30/10 $64K T6 Inscription with drive-off and it depends on A Plan now. Can I just register when Iā€™m at the dealership and get the PIN there? Or is it a different process?

1 Like

What part of country are you in? That is a great deal with the lower November residual.

So Cal, and this is for a new one; with October residuals I was only able to come close to a loaner Inscription. Really all depends on the A Plan PIN now, otherwise this in not even close to a deal.

Even without a-plan it would still be a great deal at $445/mo on any luxury $64k non-loaner car. Get real.

To each his own. For me itā€™s not a great deal, knowing that A-Plan pricing is accessible, and a 2017 model this close to 2018 is not exactly appreciating in value. To some advertised pricing with $4K downpayment and $550 per month is a great deal.

Not sure what you want me to get real about? My personal opinion? Or how I manage my money?

If you donā€™t mind could I see the workup for this deal? Havenā€™t seen 2018 Inscriptions go for mid 3s yet.

From reading your posts and the deals you have gotten some of the members, if anyone would be able to, it would be you.

This is for the 2017, sorry if I didnā€™t make that clear.