2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

Or just call the Volvo Customer care and check if your employer is part of A-Plan.
I called them and checked and my employer was part of it. they sent the invite to join.

Not sure but valid question, Letā€™s ask those that took delivery with the APlan pins.

I would not recommend this. Vcoa is the way to go or have your employer sign up

Yea VCOA is a better alternative to get the Pin for only $45. And fortunately I found out my employer is registered with APlan so that works for me.

over. (20 characters)

This is what dealer offered me.

$52,845.00 MSRP
8,750.00 DISCOUNT
$44,095.00 SALE PRICE
.00033 MONEY FACTOR
52% RESIDUAL

5500 incentives were used they said

544 month

36/12

BAD DEAL but I canā€™t figure out what they are doing. Should I ask to increase discount?

Which model is it? 2017 or 2018, T5 or T6?

Discount is only ~6% off before incentives. This is equivalent to a fixed A-plan price lease. Ask for larger discount. Also, do you have access to A-plan pricing (and the $3000 A-plan Elite Bonus which can be stacked on this)? Most of the great deals in prior months had this extra level of rebate either through A-plan or Costco.

1 Like

@nyclife for president (of the lease hacking deal of the year club)

1 Like

Can anyone tell me what is the A Plan pricing for S90 T6 AWD INC

3000, (20 characters)d

Just picked up my new S90 last night!

2018 T6 Momentum

59,555 MSRP
53,599 After 10% Discount
10,300 Volvo rebates (including A-Plan)
.0008 MF
24 months / 12k miles

$378/mo before tax
all fees paid up front

2 Likes

Here is what my A-plan site reads:

Didnā€™t do MSD? [20ā€¦]

No, decided I didnā€™t want to lay out the extra money. Love the car though! Probably could have pushed for a bit more of a discount but, Iā€™m happy with the deal overall.

Good deal. Post pics in Trophy Garage.

Would anyone know of a good resource to find out if your employer, organization, etc is an A Plan Participant?

You can just call Volvo customer care or email them.

I assume itā€™s unlikely to get a similar deal on the wagon?

Just email them ā€“ support@aplanbyvolvo.com

I did that to change the Partner Code to the correct one that my employer uses and they did it in less than a day. Ask them if your company is registered and what the partner code is.

1 Like

I own a small business so donā€™t have an employer. Is there another way to get A plan pricing?