2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

In other threads its been reported on T6 MOM as well.

Okay maybe my deals can get even cheaper lol.

1 Like

Does a 2017 service loaner make more sense than trying to find a dealer who will discount a newer 18? I canā€™t get anyone local to discount more than a few percent off msrp before rebates.

2017 S90 T6 AWD Momentum service loaner has 5948 miles on it. I worked up a lease for you 24 months, with 10K miles.

MSRP is $59,205
Sale price $51,205
Less Holiday. S. event - $4500
Less Lease Bonus - $5500

Sale price is $41,205 ( $18K off )
Less $3000 A-Plan rebate
Sale price $38,205
Residual is $31,723.35. (Roughly 53% from service loaner?)
Money factor 0.00069

$0 Out of Pocket is $426
With first payment down, it is $407
$1500 Out of Pocket is $359 ( this incl. all tax,title and fees,- and the first payment is incl in money out of pocket
$2500 Out of Pocket is $315

What else do I need to find out from them? I also trading in a negative equity bmw non lease. I havenā€™t gotten that appraisal yet.

What is my best best to keep the monthly payment the lowest? They said 24 month was the sweet spot but Iā€™m open to a longer lease if needed.

Iā€™m finding 30 months to be the sweet spot but could be different with 2017.

You can utilize the multiple security deposit program to lower the MF and it has a pretty significant impact on your monthly payment. Each MSD lowers it by .00005 and you can put up to 10.

Iā€™ve said in another thread - maybe itā€™s on 2017 only? The guy who reported it first got 2017

Thatā€™s a good discount. Edmunds has the MF at 0.00036, so they are marking that up in your deal. Have them charge buy rate and use Msds and you can cut monthly by $50/month. Also, in theory, A plan canā€™t be used in demos, but there are reports of dealers who will do it.

Iā€™ve had 2 dealers confirm to me $4,000 A Plan Elite bonus and $500 Black Friday. I leased on Saturday from one of them.

Can you give me the dealer name Iā€™d like to call or have my dealer call

Congrats, definitely a good deal. The semi-auto driving feature works perfect for long interstate driving and T6 has more than enough power for daily use. The only downside I find so far is carplay gets really slow from time to time.

If you put 10 MSD down, does it cut down by $50 in total or per MSD?

Also,
I contacted few dealers and all said itā€™s not 4K, still at 3K. I did e-mail a Volvo Rep to confirm. My dealer said they will not give me $1,000 off the price but they will reimburse me after car is driven off the lot if I show them documentation of the $4,000 elite

I just got this from Volvo Rep from their HQ:

Good morning Ravi,

The promotion for the pull ahead offer is for the six remaining payments. I am not sure if you have

spoken with anyone from University Volvo yet but I would be happy to contact the Sales Manager

on your behalf, to request that someone follow up with you. They will be able to explain all of the

program parameters and let you know if there are any additional options.

As far as the A-Plan Elite bonus, it looks like the current bonus amount is still $3000.00.

Keep in mind that there may be additional allowances depending on the trim level. The retailer

would also be able to let you know more information on this too.

I hope this information is helpful.

Med vƤnliga hƤlsningar!

The MSD reduce the interest rate you pay on the lease. Applying 10 MSDs (if MF is high enough to support that) would reduce the MF by 0.00005 per MSD. For your T6 S90, the buy rate MF is 0.00028, applying 5 MSDs would reduce the MF by 0.00025 (0.00005x5) for a new MF of 0.00003. [This is a % reduction from 0.67% to 0.07% interest] You can model it on the LH calculator. In your case, the savings would be ~$20/month.

DJrabbi, check your PMs. I sent you a potential alternative in NC if you can unwind your current deal.

i got confirmation of $4,000!

Ravi,

Just wanted to update you. I reached out to the area Market Manager. The A-Plan bonus for the retailers in your area was increased from 3,000 to 4,000.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Sweet, looks like great deals ahead for the S90 folks.

FYI, finally getting some more seat time in mine as a daily now that my old car is gone. It is super comfy, I do have a couple gripes. One being that Sensus takes a little bit to get going in the morning (thinking this may be temperature dependent as I noticed on colder mornings it takes longer). Also for some reason the auto lock to go into gear wont turn off until I press the brake a couple of times, can get annoying when your in a rush.

Other than that, car is great!

I think after all this and dealers numbers are a bit off. I will be right under $499 with no money down!

With the conquest you mentioned earlier plus all these you should be well below that.

I am not putting conquest cash against it. I am just going to pocket it and pay off my lease with it from Lexus.

How does the conquest cash or pull ahead money work? If I have a lease with 25 months left from Infiniti can I still receive any of this rebate?

You need to have less than a year according to Volvoā€¦

1 Like