2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

@suv2018 Maybe try Autonation Mall of Georgia VW?

Supposedly they have a no haggle price of $19,990 on a black 2018 Tiguan S, and that quoted price supposedly includes the $699 dealer fee. Just be firm you want the base MF & RV for your terms with just sales tax (due on the full sales price of vehicle in GA?) DMV tag, first pmt. down). I have not bought a car in GA since 1998! Good luck!

1 Like

I used to work for VW (actually worked with Olias Lynch, he’s a good guy) …anyway, when I worked there, we used to be able to waive the acquisition fee by using the standard MF (higher, non-incentivized MF) but then you could bring the MF back down through MSDs, sometimes there were also extra rebates (“dealer cash”) we could apply by not using the special MF. Might be worth inquiring about…

1 Like

For a big ass SUV with 170hp that’s actually pretty amazing

If they’re putting grills in cars were they really expecting the factory not to burn down?

2 Likes

Can someone PM me a friends and family cert. I’ll be glad to return the favor with a starbucks gc :slight_smile:

I would also love to have a friends and family cert thank you

please share a friend’s and family certificate, I will thank you with a coffee.

It’s been discussed here the law changed this year

Ok, I was just going by what the lease calculator says, but I put a question mark because I thought it had changed, but was not sure.

From the LH calculator:

Tax is levied upfront on the sales price (e.g. VA, GA).

Yes, that needs changed.

No worries…perhaps a GA resident can confirm and post in one of the Suggestions threads if it’s changed

I’m working a deal there. It’s 7% of the monthly.

I was able to get a deal today $220/mo tax included $0 Drive offs everything was rolled into the monthly payment.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

1 Like

Woodland Hills and DTLA would not even match Seth’s aka Rubbergash’s deal on the Tiguan S. My daughter opted for the 36 month lease with $629 DAS and $199 month. I did not have a F&F certificate. Seth made it a very easy transaction for my daughter and I would definitely recommend him. The numbers he gave on his spreadsheet are exactly the same on the lease contract so he is very transparent.

1 Like

What was your MF? (Glad to hear he was transparent with you)

Edit: posted from a fresh account so it may not be legit.

Edit: per @supakimchee, MF appears to be inflated to .00245

Thanks Jose @Joseesq , it was a pleasure working with your family. Enjoy!

Backward calculation seems like 0.00245

NJ…any Tiguan S deals (brokers) in NJ??

@Supakimchee Here is another satisfied customer from last night. Drove all the way down from LA. Selling price was $18550. Check it out brah.

Can I please get a F&F certificate? I will send an Amazon GC. Thanks!