VW and SUBARU Lease Hacker Deals for June! SOCAL

No, he is not charging 18,500. The one on the left is an actual selling price of an actual car he sold to a customer @Chi_Ahrens.

The selling price of 20205 is nowhere near what he quoted on his spreadsheet - this is what everyone here has a problem with - you can’t tell everyone it’s 18500 when the negotiated price is clearly 20250. If you add the acquisition fee his total cap cost was 20880 - which comes out to around 200 a month with a base MF.

I’ve always said the deal is good, but don’t lie to people by saying the selling price is something it is not!

Honestly, all this guy needs to say is it’s 18.5k with a MF of 0.00245 or 20,xxx with MF of 0.00120 and this whole thing just blows over.

2 Likes

What are the deals on the Atlas?

I’m looking through your inventory now. The grey touring with brown interior, $34916 MSRP. That Red XT Premium also looks pretty sweet, $31202 MSRP.

Looks like you guys have a Jeep dealership also? The Cherokee Trailhawk and Trailhawk Elite over there would be my other top pics.

Does Volkswagen allow multiple security deposits? If so, you’ll find a lot of people on here who would be happy to take the lower selling price and marked up money factor (looks like $18,550 and .00245 on the Tiguan S) and then buy the money factor back down with refundable MSDs.

this all started back on April 3rd when the prior gentleman (paul) joined the forum. back then he did disclose the MF on his deal sheet (available by request back then). One of his comments on 4 april was:

“I think this forum is all about transparency and the expectations are kind of high.”

Not trying to beat this to death (it’s already been done) but if you like the driveoff and the monthly, then make a deal with this seller (RG). If you want the numbers to work out, you’ll drive yourself crazy and your time may be better spent shopping elsewhere.

1 Like

@Supakimchee from last night: 2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

Not sure why you never came out with your marked up MF - that’s all you had to do when people questioned your numbers. There’s no shame in marking up a MF, when you give a good deal. Just say your finance guy needs a piece and people will be fine with it. Good luck with your sales. Hope you sell lots more.

3 Likes

No MSD’s in California. I have heard that they might do it elsewhere.

The 2019 Subaru Ascent has arrived. 5 on the ground today! No discounts off MSRP but they do lease out very nicely. (See spreadsheet) Also if you would like to purchase as opposed to lease, these Ascents will be for sale starting tomorrow.

I saw the ascent added on there but no Forester 2.5i Touring or XT Premium :frowning:

Ill get 1 up tomorrow.

Thanks man, I will be buying or leasing something between this weekend and next. Also really interested in Jeep and it looks like the same dealer you work for has Jeep as well?

I dont work for jeep.

Ok, just thought there was a possibility since there’s a Jeep dealer in your city under the same name.

OK,

Looking for a Hacker Bailout. I need 11 VW’s by the end of the month come hell or high water.

If you need a VW, let me know, I will get you a quote ASAP.

Also this process is seamless and I can have you in and out of the dealership in Approx 90 mins.

Hacker Spreadsheet is here: SOCAL VW Hacker deals.

I have Subarus as well including 2019 Subaru Ascents on the ground.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment or get a quote:

Seth: 442-273-6566

This may finally open the door to transparent money factors. Could this be the day we’ve been waiting for?

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was going to say - put up or…keep doing what you’ve been doing :slightly_smiling_face:

RG, I’ve read some good reviews on you. I’m thinking about getting a car from you. I think you should really consider changing the spreadsheet selling price because the rigidity isn’t working to your advantage.

The cars are good deals. You can stand by that. But your spreadsheet math does not compute, and that has to be costing you goodwill or sales. Or both.

Do you want the best payment or the one that works on the calculator? You can decide once you have picked out a vehicle.

Just take a note of some BMW dealers who do not hide their marked up MF and still do well here. What’s the big deal if your numbers are competitive?

1 Like