2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

I see close to 200 S models within 200 miles of LA (excluding other trims). So you guys are going to sell close to 28 S per day until the end of the month? Like you said the deals are only good this month so who cares if there is no inventory next month if no deal is available anyway.

Not everyone is willing to do a hacker deal.

Dealer is refusing to do MSDs in SoCal. They said they havenā€™t offered MSDs in 5 years.

Keep hacking, I have 4 Tiguan S left in stock when you are ready.

1 Like

South Coast had 6 Tiguan S on Tuesday. Would hit them up, Olias will save you about the amount youā€™re looking to save with the F&F cert. They do MSDs also. While I agree that inventory may drop, the July #s could get better (or not). Itā€™s a guessing game, but I wouldnā€™t be pressured into anything unless you HAVE to have a car now. You may miss a deal but there will always be more.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try for Olias tomorrow but the South Coast VW didnā€™t want to match the deal above from OP today when we talked to them.

Iā€™m looking for a lease for my daughter. Maybe if we do a group buy we can get the deal we want without the F&F certificate. Iā€™m also in SoCal and can sign ASAP with or without 7 MSDs

1 Like

To a good dealer a Group Buy means nothing. Group buy just makes it sound better. For Example when I price a deal its always a blow out deal. 1 or 10 pricing is the same.

Ok. But i guess it doesnā€™t hurt to try. Sometimes a dealer or sales person needs to make a quota on the number of units to move in a given month for other compensation, allocation or incentives internally. Thanks for your input.

$648 Drive offs and $199 per month plus tax. I have 4 left. Price is better if you have a F&F $500 rebate but I cannot get one for you.

How do i get a F&F rebate?

You have to have a friend or family member who works for VW. I also have a $500 Military Rebate for those who qualify.

Sent you a PM I have another person that wants one.

If we can give the dealer 3 Tiguans tomorrow in SoCal I think he may do the $500 without the certā€¦ :slight_smile:

I might buy a 2nd one rounding it up 4 Tiguans

I stay in SoCal too. I can sign ASAP as well with or without 7 MSDs if it makes the deal better.

Iā€™ll try for Olias tomorrow but the South Coast VW didnā€™t want to match the deal above from OP today when we talked to them.

Sure, OP had F&F and got almost a Unicorn deal. But Olias can probably beat the spreadsheets that have been circulating. Try it, report back.

Yikes, that looks like 8.8 sec 0-60 in sport mode. That last 10 mph seems to be the slowest partā€¦
Itā€™s not a rocketship, thatā€™s for sure.

I really donā€™t think it has any issue with speed. I did purchase a tune recently just for some added torque/hp.

Same experience here. i went to South Coast VW but they didnā€™t match the deal. i emailed Olias yesterday and i was told that he will be back on Tuesday. I will check again and let you guys know.

Yea I called this morning and heā€™s out. :frowning:

Is it only for CA? Anyone in Atlanta can do this?