2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

For the guys mentioning the MF is marked up, which seems like it is, can they not buy it down with MSD or do you not accept it?

Edit : I just read in your thread that MSD is not allowed in CA for VW

I just picked up a Tiguan at Timmons last night for the same deal as @Deepak_Jain minus the F&F certificate.

They wouldn’t come close to this price a week ago, but I dropped Deepak’s name and they invited me in to sign papers. They are well aware that this deal is on the internet.

Thanks all for all your guidance.

2 Likes

Anyone try this deal in PA or OH? Any dealers willing to talk?

So this dealer in NoVa says its $139 per month with $1000 down or $169 per month with $0 down. But they wouldn’t give breakup unless I show up. They did say that this doesn’t include any incentives. Should I go there?
What could trip me?

What about other drive off fees. They may say zero down payment but you still need to pay acquisition, tax, doc fee ect. Usually going down to the dealership without a worked out deal is a waste of time.

Who did you work with at timmons? What model. Did you get?. Whats your due at signing and monthly pay
ment? Thanks!

Hi I am in Pasadena, looking for a Tiguan S OR SE, 4 motion preferred. What will be the numbers I will be looking at? Thanks Rubbergash!

Check my spreadsheet.VW Hacker Leases

Hi Rubber, I have a friend looking for a lease and is serious. Can you send me your email and she can reach out to you… Maybe you can help her with the leasing process?

@rubbergash

@daveydave424
Not true I did MSDs in SoCal on Tiguan S last month.

Thank you for correcting me. So it is in fact his dealership, or maybe his deals only within the dealership.

Hi

I am in Sacramento, is the Tiguan 4 motion still available?
@rubbergash

Yes I have one 2017 left. Still Avail.

Can you send me the numbers please.

Its on the spreadsheet. Driveoffs down $199 plus tax.

Need to pickup Tiguan on Monday.

What’s best monthly with:
Zero down
Zero drive off

24 or 36m, 10k a year. Whatever is better price

Have Mini Cooper lease expiring in October

Also on master degree program.

I have no Tiguan S in stock. If you want an SE my deal it
is on the spreadsheet.

Can i pickup Tiguan today?

Yes, Absolutely 100%

So no way to get it zero down zero drive off sub $250?