2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited - $293/month with tax

Hi - can this deal be replicated? I am in the market for one.

Did you end up getting one similar to the deal above?

I am also interested in this deal in Miami FL. Havenā€™t been able to get close with local dealers.

1 Like

I ended up with two deals.

Serramonte Subaru (NorCal) was $254+tax w/ $895 drive off.

Glendale Subaru (SoCal) was $283+tax w/ $740 drive off. (I chose this deal)

Both were great deals and awesome sales guys. PM me if you want the details.

5 Likes

It was Serramonte Subaru that I got 16% off MSRP. it was on the 2.5i premium though.

1 Like

Anyone have updated numbers in SoCal for January? I was out of town and didnā€™t get to follow up at the end of December. Still possible to get a similar deal?

Looking to get a similar deal as wellā€¦ need some help/guidance.

from what iā€™m able to find out these are the mf and rv #s for Jan on a 3.6R Limited for 36/12:

mf: 0.00065
rv: 63%

1 Like

Who did you work with @ Glendale Subaru to give you that discount?

1 Like

If you find out let me know! I PMā€™d @JohnSnowLives but no word yet. Iā€™d be looking for a deal on the same car. :slight_smile: Maybe the sales person can hook us both up if weā€™re getting 2 at the same time. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I worked with Chris the internet sales manager from Glendale. I ended up with a

Subaru Outback 2.5i premium
Msrp: $31k
Price: $28k
Drive off: $740
Final payment w/ tax: $301.30

The car has Eyesight w/o moonroof. Itā€™s a great car and worth every penny!

1 Like

Congrats on the new car! Thanks for the info! Thatā€™s still a ways away from the 16% off MSRP that Serramonte was quoting, but since they wonā€™t give that deal without being local to NorCal, I guess Iā€™ll see what I can do with other dealers.

Check dealer cash on Outback. I think it was $250 in December, and $750 in September.

All dealers Iā€™ve contacted are saying no incentives at this point. Where can we get this info? (sorry new to all this, and still learning!)

Yea Serramonte was the best deal but they charge an extra $1000 for SoCal residents.

The incentive that Glendale had was a lower drive off and 2 years of oil changes.

1 Like

I see $300 on Forester 2.5 Limited. Didnā€™t see anything on 2.5/3.6 Outback limited.
https://www.autobytel.com/subaru/forester/2018/incentives/

1 Like

Still no luck for me in SoCal. Anyone get any success in finding close to 16% off MSRP anywhere in SoCal? Or anywhere else if theyā€™re willing to do the deal? So far serramonte is the only one willing to do 16% and for whatever reason they wonā€™t give me that deal since Iā€™m not a NorCal resident.

closest Iā€™m able to find is 10% off over at huntington beach.

Name of salesman at store? Want to get that deal

I talked with Stephen @ McKenna Subaru in Huntington Beach. But they have their specials posted on their webpage. All 2018 outbacks are 10% off msrp. https://www.mckennasubaru.com/mckenna-subaru-specials.htm

1 Like

Just came across this thread when doing research for my friend.
We do notice serramonte subaru has very good lease deals recently (http://www.serramontesubaru.com/specials/lease.htm)
Almost 0.75~0.8% for 18 Forester and Outback.

The only concern is that Subaru FS does not allow lease transfer of any kind, while my friend may have to relocate to other cities in visible two years.

Does anyone have idea on how much penalty for a early termination? (We just called Subaru FS and confirmed not allowing transfer, but the representative does not know the formula for calculating early termination)