2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited - $293/month with tax

I am sharing the deal that I signed up today. Hope it helps someone. Thanks!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited]

MSRP: [$38,700]
Selling Price: [$32,600] . 16% off
Rebates: [$0]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00080]
Residual: [65%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$771]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$293]

Zip Code: [94404]
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

Leasehackr Score: [11.6]

5 Likes

Wow, is it hard to get the dealer to offer 16% off on a 2018 Outback ?

1 Like

Nice. Looks like dealers pushing 3.6 Outbacks hard.
@ng0

Nope, I informed them that someone got a 16% deal and I wanted the same and they agreed. No negotiations.

Yes even 2.5s are also getting 16% off msrp afaik…

Anyone in the Seattle area replicated this?

Nice deal! When we were looking at Outbacks last month, I was barely able to get below the 1% rule.

Awesome deal, 16% off on an Outback is remarkable!

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated. :slight_smile: Still trying to find a similar deal in SoCal, but no luck yet. Dealers here just laugh when I ask for 16% off. The NorCal dealers seem to be a lot more flexible.

1 Like

Ship? Still well worth it.

yea, good idea. I thought about that, but still waiting on some actual lease numbers. :slight_smile: Then I’ll ask about shipping. We’ll see!

Why wait? “I’m interested in leasing your stock # xxxx at $xx,xxx sales price with $0 down for $xxx/mo. I can put down CC deposit now”

i can do that price, pm for detail

The lowest I’ve been able to get here in SoCal is just shy of 10% off MSRP.

Damn, I haven’t even been able to get more than 12% off a 2017 Forester XT around here. I drove the 3.6R and it was pretty good but I like the Forester and even the Crosstrek better.

Yeah we liked the Forester better than the Outback too. Unfortunately the XT we would need to get for the features we want is the Touring, which leases like poo.

1 Like

Yeah I managed to find some decent deals on some '17 tourings but they were still going to be mid $300s

I received a lease deal on a 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium w/ Eyesight in San Francisco

MSRP: $31,359
Sale Price: $26,222 + Fees [16%]
Down Payment: $850
Residual: 62%
MF: .0006
12k miles
36 months

Monthly Payment: $254

I’m in SoCal and no dealer in the area can even come close to this. SoCal deals were around $330/m

2 Likes

I assume your $254 does not include taxes?

Its a shame the technology in the Forester is so far behind the other models at this point. I would have liked a Forester too.