2018 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited - $293/month with tax

Correct. I expect it to be around $270 with tax + Fees

Originally I was looking at the forester but, you would have to go with an XT. The 2.0 is comparable to the crosstrek and both have no power.

That is an insane price. Congrats!

You mean 2.5i? Forester has the same engine as your Outback 2.5i. XT is Turbo 2.0

My only fear is that they pull the old switcharoo. Heading out there tomorrow.

I was thinking the Crosstrek which has the 2.0l. Its slight but I definitely could tell the difference between that and the outback 2.5i.

Wonder if the forester 2.5i may be a better deal for the price?

Looks like Outbacks are best deals at 16% off. Until someone gets the same discount on Forester. Comparable Foresters are about 1-2K cheaper.

Can anyone PM me dealers that can do this deal in California? Iā€™m in SoCal so Iā€™m assuming Iā€™ll have to make a deal with a NorCal dealer. I actually convinced the wife to ditch the Tesla Model 3 for now for this outback lease.

Serramonte Subaruā€¦

for the heck of it I tried to get this lease match price and they wouldnā€™t do it they quoted me 350 a month 850 due at signing new england

This is a fantastic deal, which area did you purchase this from?

Any dealer in midwest area willing to do this deal, I would do it.

What New England dealer?

https://www.benningtonsubaru.com/new/Subaru/2018-Subaru-Outback-for-sale-vermont-121066b00a0e0ae867dfbbaf4d4a9695.htm

Bennington subaru-I think theyā€™re supposed to deliver anywhere in Massachusetts also

OK that was not the vehicle but tell me thatā€™s not the most bad ass Subaru thatā€™s why I was even on their site

And planet Subaru was 364 with 750 down just in case youā€™re in New England or and or in the market

1 Like

Helped a reader get an Outback 2.5 Premium w/ Package 14 (EyeSight).

$31,831 MSRP
$700 drive-off
$260/month (including 9.25% sales tax)
36/12K lease

Surprising, as Subarus typically do not lease well. Maybe itā€™s a recent California thing. This particular deal was in the SF Bay Area.

1 Like

Seems like Outback thing.

Has anyone been able to get this in SoCal? Weā€™re planning on getting an Outback soon but based on everyone here it sounds like nobody is getting even close.

First time user. Which dealership in NorCal offered the 16% off MSRP for 2018 Outback 3.6R?