2018 Lexus Gx460 premium

Why didn’t you do the 27 months? I am seriously contemplating this as I have access to the certificate.

Do you have access to more than one certificate? :sunglasses:

Delete. (20 characters)

I ran the numbers, pre-tax and pre inceptions, you can get an LC for 725 a month with the certificate

Congrats on the new car. I’m wondering if instead of chasing this MS certificate, I buy an old Takata eligible Lexus and combine with a PGA cert. That would get me to 3500. I could either flip the old Lexus or let my son drive it instead of his 03 Accord.

@Lubes MSD was $2,450 and lowered payment to $345. I added wear and tear protection. Final payment at $372.

@nyclife I didn’t do 27 months because dealer said it made deal worse. Can you PM me your numbers for the LC?!? Would consider it for me at the right price. The MS cert takes $7K off!!!

They are full of it, 27 months is far better. Also, my price was with the cert.

1 Like

Its worse without the 5k better with

As @nyclife mentioned, it’s all math, so typically acquisition fee and other fees are cheaper if you amortized them over 36 months instead of 24. But if you have large credits (like Volvo these days and this 5k Lexus one), it has more impact on your monthly when you spread it across fewer months. E.g. 5k/36 = 138.xx, but 5k/24=208.xx, so it would have a greater impact on reducing your monthly payment.

1 Like

By my calculations it was a 12 dollars a month cheaper on the 27month term.

1 Like

Just got my certificate!!! Time to negotiate, I wish I knew this last month when there were a bunch of '17s.

2 Likes

Update us as you go I have a cert too looking for a GX! Good luck!

Would be nice if someone shared their certificate with me :nerd_face:

I know I’m a broker, but I am very picky and HATE finding cars for myself (I also don’t have a Lexus dealer anymore). SO, if someone finds me a deal on a GX460 sub 395 w/ 1500 upfront, Premium (black/ecru) with the captains chairs near NYC. Also gets me 21k for my trade (2013 ML350 Bluetec 4matic in fair condition w/ Harmon Kardon, Nav, Blind spot, premium, and Lighting 57.5k miles), I will happily give them a Cert.

Westchester, NY tax, 7.375% tax
27 months 10k miles.

Will go to 410 for this one: http://www.lexusofnorthhills.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Lexus-GX_460-Premium-Wexford-PA/3086499633

1 Like

Go see Ted :grin:

1 Like

Are those aftermarket wheels? Looks nice

Yes the dealer installed them, they look great. The stock ones make me vomit a little in my mouth. Going to do a full black out.

Is that what Lexus Plus price is? I’m pretty sure those rubber band aftermarket tires will be useless in anything but dry weather. But the wheels look cool, I’d do it :blue_car:

They are probably useless, but it snows here like three times a year and I’m hoping the amazing 4wd system compensates.

However, this is the dream. They are charging 10k for this, a ripoff. However, it looks great.