2018 Lexus Gx460 premium

It probably will for the most part unless the tires are summer rubber instead of all seasons. Than totally useless, but cool, so I’d go with cool. :nerd_face:No description if they’re 20s or 21s and what brand/type of tires.

That just completely changes the coolness factor of this car. It goes from mommy SUV to ‘dude, nice truck’. With MS certificate GX just moved up to #2 spot on my short list for December.

Have you seen what this thing does off road with a lift? Granted, a little ugly, I think I could make it work. Technology is dated, but for 399 a month idgaf. Also, its practically bulletproof.

Yeah, it’s a rebadged Land Cruiser Prado Executive, with a V8, legendary truck. In places where the off road capability and reliability truely matter (hundreds of miles from nearest service, super cold climates, poor road conditions) these things rule.

CRAP NY HAS 1k LEASE CASH, this lease is getting cheaper and cheaper.

Does the Morgan Stanley Cert have to be in your name?
Thanks

Yes with your home address (where its being registered)

Are you sure? Had no lease cash as of Sat on 18s

Anyone figure out the backdoor access to MS cert? @chrispbacon <-- Where you at?!

Its so easy to do, but I actually qualify and I want to be able to get my GX. So if/once I make a decision I’ll let everyone know

Check edmunds, they are saying it does for ny.

Interested. Seems like they have pretty good benefits including Volvo A Plan, some additional incentives on BMW as well.
https://msreserved.com/pages/automotive

Might be time to make a move from Chase Private Client…

Yeah I work for MS and these perks for Reserved clients are better than our own employee discounts. Thank goodness we get Reserved status for having our account at MS. They even offer a trip to Sweden to pick up your new Volvo. pretty crazy

In terms of European delivery, does MS offer anything above what Volvo offers on their own? https://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/shop/overseas-delivery

just an additional $500 off the car and $500 in spending for the trip.

also the tickets are first class.

Oh man, that is a sexy car!!! I am considering going for a second GX since my lease is over soon. I want to see if I can find 2017’s out of CA.

Couldn’t get a certificate.
Negotiated this deal. What do you think
Msrp 59260
Selling price. ?
Down payment 1520. (First payment and fees)
6 msd. 3000
489 per month pre tax. 36/12
Thanks

Don’t have time to reverse calculate the sales price for you. If it’s around 10+% before incentives, then it’s a good deal. Are you paying taxes upfront? If not, wouldn’t the MSDs be based off the post-tax monthly payment, therefore depending on your tax rate, be $3300 (6x$550).

That would make sense. I will follow up tomorrow and let you guys know. No incentives for 2018 gx.
Thanks