2018 Lexus Gx460 premium

@patorioto Why wouldn’t a dealer give their best price over the internet? If another dealer beats it, they at least know they tried their best to get the sale. If they don’t give their best price, they most likely wouldn’t even have a chance at the sale.

I’m sorry, it was a $57,000 MSRP, not $63,000 as indicated on my earlier comment. I’m working another deal for me wife now and I confused the two MSRP values.

Any reason why you didn’t do the 27 month term, it would have been quite a bit cheaper. Sub 400 deal

Now someone (@chrispbacon) needs to get me a MS cert… (I’m serious)

Wrong and you’re pushing bad information.

Lease hacking 101 never go to the dealer (except to sign).

There are hundreds of posts here showing that email is the best way to get the deal. You need to read more on the forum before you start telling people how to do it.

If anyone is located in socal and wants an MS cert i have an extra one( i just found out i get 2 as an employee). id also be interested in getting a GX460 too. Im willing to share the extra cert for someone to do the leg work!

@Amagcalas10 I’ll take you up on that offer.

Yea its cheesy with the card on the table but hey it has worked every time so why not :wink:

Just wanted to chime in with some driving impressions as I happened to have this car as a loaner last week. It rides well with lots of interior room. The torque is nice. Main downside was that it guzzles gas and swayed a bit in the turns, but those are probably factors in this class of vehicle. The dash interface appeared a little dated, but clean nonetheless. For the range of lease pricing posted, seems like a nice buy.

GX is a rebranded Land Cruiser Prado. Pretty capable vehicle, bad MPG lol

I will never lease a Lexus again. Such crooks and slowly falling apart. Dealers can’t fix the issues.

Got it to $399 before MSDs!

Sweet man, congrats !!
Amazing price to be honest
You must post pics when you have a chance

What is a MS Cert???

Post 7 in this thread: 2018 Lexus Gx460 premium

1 Like

My wife is so proud of her new car!

1 Like

Congrats Jeremy! By the way do you mind sharing your dealer ? I’m looking for a similar deal. Thanks!

Keyes Lexus - basics are $59,400 car. Got 11% discount before grad and Morgan Stanley certificate.

Awesome thanks ! Don’t have a cert but hopefully they give me a decent deal.

Congrats on the new car - looks good! What did the monthly look like after MSD?